Itr Pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

likaciv

I am in the market for jdm itr pistons and am planning on leaving the motor in the car when i do this, has anyone else had to do this?? any feedback would be appreciated!!

In-Frame pistons swaps aren't easy, btu they aren't exactly HARD to do. How many miles does the engine have on it? If it has over 80k on it, I'd suggest pulling the block, getting oversize pistons, boring the block to match the pistons, and have fun with BASICALLY a brand new engine.

took me 2 hours installing my JE 12.5:1 with some good SNAP-ON tools and two friends.

theoretically the motor has around 50k on it. I dont have the time or money to pull the motor again and be without a car for a while. What kinds of special tools am i gonna need? Any advice you can give me looking back on your install??

:p why anything else??, im not going turbo, im not going nitrous, i just want factory reliablility and drivability with the added compression of the jdm itr's, the usdm itr's wont add any comp. to my jdm b18c, besides i already ordered the spoon balanced jdm itr's from inlinefour.com

Back