ITR rear seats ina eg hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
I searched for this but noreal answer. I know that ITR seats (front) will bolt right up toan EG chassis, but what about the rear ITR seats, or for that matter and DC teg rear seats? Is it bolt in, or do they need to modded somehow? anyone?

matt

i thought an ITR was an ITR, theres a coupe and a sedan, or are you reffering to 2dr, 4dr

i have gsr seats all around in my hatch and the back fits wonderfully but the bottom does fill in all the space on either side. and the only thing that holds it down are the people on it and the seat belts.

For a hatch you need to use the ITR coupe back, and the sedan bottom

any 94-01 4dr integra bottom will fit in the back?

i have itr back seats in my eg hatch. the top pieces fit in like stock but the bottom does have a small gap on both sides but nothing crazy. and yeah the seatbelt are the only thing that holds down the bottom.

Originally posted by breed@Oct 29 2004, 03:37 PM
i have itr back seats in my eg hatch. the top pieces fit in like stock but the bottom does have a small gap on both sides but nothing crazy. and yeah the seatbelt are the only thing that holds down the bottom.
[post=409241]Quoted post[/post]​

they rears from a coupe, or sedan?

matt

Originally posted by breed@Oct 29 2004, 03:52 PM
coupe, i dont think they made an itr in 4 door's but hey you never know.
[post=409252]Quoted post[/post]​

thats what I thought also...ITR is an ITR straight up...

Stop thinking, ITRs came on a four door (though only in Japan).

385918_9_full.jpg

top_img.jpg

Originally posted by PhyRe@Oct 31 2004, 05:51 PM
any one wanna sell me a 4dr bottom back seat?

black
[post=409826]Quoted post[/post]​

They only came in black, and I have been looking for a long time.

since we are on the subject of itr seats some one told me my gsr seats are itr but they do not have red stiching but i have two diff types of leather a softer one on the sides and back(of seat) and a more durable, harder one on the bottom and back. the look almost two tone. the guy i bought them from said he got them right from the dealership. and there not the real plush seats like my boys 4dr. could they have been reapolstered or did they make type r seats that came in a gsr

GSR and USDM Type R seats are the same, only difference is the ITRs are black with red stitching.

The JDM and Euro ones have Recaros.

Back