ITR Skidplate ?'s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

Hi I just got a Powercore JDM 4-1 header and It sits really low on my car, infact Ive already scraped it in my driveway...lol... Is there a way to attach a skidplate(fastline performance's) to my header? Like is welding it going to be strong enough to hold it when it scrapes? or can I get ITR mounts for the heat shield, and weld them to my header, then bolt the plate on?

you need the heat sheild mounting points in order to attatch the fastline performance skid plate

break out the welder

no like should I weld the skidplate right to the header, or should I get the ITR mounts for the heatshield, weld them to the header, then bolt the skidplate?

weld the mounts to the header then bolt up the skid plate

the race version of the skid plate is aluminum... as far as i know you can not weld aluminum to steel

the street version is steel ... but it doesnt cover nearly as much of the header as the race version

do u know where I can get the mounts? like anyof my friends arent going to want me under their car cutting at their headers...
does honda sell them?

Back