Itr Sus. On 94 Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
hey, i was wondering...
i have an oppertunity to get some ITR springs/struts and rear LCA's for very cheap. i was wondering if this lowers the car any? and if so how much? the front end of my car seems to be pretty low now, but i thought they were stock... not too sure though. has anyone ridden with this suspension on an EG? how did you like it?
-mike

the stock itr struts are very good, comparable to aftermarket, dont know about ride height. i would buy it if the price was right.

it won't drop you much... maybe .5 inch
remeber, the ITR is a couple hundred lbs heavier than the sol is... so it won't push down as hard from gravity.

as for comparable to aftermarket, i wouldn't go that far... but it is stiffer than gsr suspension, and surely a little stiffer than the sol's suspension.

i say if its under 200 for all of it, go for it.
else, i dunno.... its yoru call

thanks for the input, he wants $200 for everything... maybe i should just save up for the tein's again... god i loved those :wub:

itr suspension is a good for the street, but i kno u got the tracking bug...u wont be satisfied after awhile. but on the other hand its a good place to start learning...then when u take that susp. to the limit (which is actually pretty hard to do), then u can go out and plunk down some $ on more aggressive susp.

Back