It's 3:23 am here, what are you guys doing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
it's fucking 3:23 and I can't sleep. I'm watching kill bill 1 on dvd. i'm awake because of a combination of being stressed as fuck about not having a job, the supplements I took for working out today, and anxiety about my situation.

Kanned, I feel ya brother. I read the thread and know what you are going through. Other HS guys, hope things are going good. grrrrr what a week. :(

Damn Nick, I feel you I have had the worst month of my whole life, but I don't want to talk about it
I want to think things are on the up. Hope things will turn around for you.
If it makes you feel any better I am still at work since they pushed Rob Zombies Halloween up from October 31st to August 31st, we have to be done with it by Tuesday the latest.

On a side note in the past 20 games Bonds is hitting .153 :D

Damn Nick, I feel you I have had the worst month of my whole life, but I don't want to talk about it
I want to think things are on the up. Hope things will turn around for you.
If it makes you feel any better I am still at work since they pushed Rob Zombies Halloween up from October 31st to August 31st, we have to be done with it by Tuesday the latest.

On a side note in the past 20 games Bonds is hitting .153 :D
haha, thanks for the reminder. fucker ^_^
I want him to hit his 2 homeruns
vick to fucking plea bargain
and football season to start.

sports suck ass right now.

sounds like work sucks man. at least you get to work with movies and shit. hope things start looking up for you to.

haha, thanks for the reminder. fucker ^_^
I want him to hit his 2 homeruns
vick to fucking plea bargain
and football season to start.

sports suck ass right now.

sounds like work sucks man. at least you get to work with movies and shit. hope things start looking up for you to.

AMEN just start some freaking football....... Work is cool I just don't remember my last day off, but hey it gets worse before it gets better, right???? :D
Hope things turn around for you too mang.

are we going to do the football thing again this year?

are you hourly or salary?

I am hourly thank God, there are people still here that are on salary but they make over $20K a month easily.
I am sure we will do the football thing again this year I actually missed out on last year so i need to for sure hop in this year.

nick, I thought you had a great paying job by you that you were able to afford your bike and were looking for a G35.

nick, I thought you had a great paying job by you that you were able to afford your bike and were looking for a G35.
i HAD a great paying job. but thats all it was. I was going nuts. I thought it was easy to have a good paying job and put up with bullshit. but no amount of money can make it worth it if you aren't happy doing it. I went in for one then, then it turned in to phone technical support. I went nuts. answering phones is not for me. blah

Nick whats up Buddy???? So Bonds tied it yesterday, I know you are all stoked right now.....
Weird that Bonds got his 755th I think and A-Rod got his 500th on the same day.

Didn't catch this post earlier.... When you made this, I was drawing a fucking AutoCAD plan for some much needed cash. Did you take N02 Explode by chance? I hear what you're saying about work, my last job wasn't as high paying as yours I'm sure, but it was more than any other 18 year old was making in my town. That being said, they offered me another job with the same pay doing basically the same thing, but I would've had to deal with even bigger assholes and I couldn't take that. Just try to find something that relaxes you, keep the job hunt up, and accept the fact that things will work out. But if your anxiety is similar to mine, that's though. Good luck.

Also, I'm here to tell you that your supplements don't work.

There's three supplements that are proven;

Protein/Meal Replacement/Weight gainers
Creatine
Steriods

You're literally pissing your money away when you take a vasodilator like N0Explode because it plays with hemoglobin levels and causes your veins to dilate, giving you that hard "pump" but not actually building muscle tissue.

The diet supplements like ephedrine and all the other replicas speed up your heart rate and do other nasty things to "burn fat more effectively" when all you honestly need to do is eat right and exercise.

Taking poor supplements like these products will only add to your anxiety and low feeling, so I would recommend that you stay away from them.

I took the hydroxycut hardcore purely for the caffeine before my workout. when i cycle it, it's not too bad, it doesn't do too much. but i haven't taken it for several months and it hit really hard.

kanned. yep, i was making bank, but it sucked. thanks for the support. hope your stuff gets worked out soon to. good luck man.

Back