its 4:30EST....whats your weekend look like?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how many weeks, errr, years has that been your goal B?

when you set goals, you usually try to fulfill them.

Friday Night:
Work
Drink
Sleep

Saturday:
College Football (AM)
Work (PM)
Bar w/ chick
Drink
Fuck

Sunday:
Football/drinking all day
Maybe the occasional smoking (not cigarettes) during ESPN Sunday Night Football.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Saturday:
Goto Sikorsky's Job fair.
After reading that lowering spring / no struts thread, I'm thinking about installing the Eibachs on the Civic.
Lube the civic. It's creaking like my knees. Or sell the setup to Walter...
Clean the house
Cook
Clean the house more
Wait for Airjockie to pick me up for the Cruise up to BTP..
go to bed

Sunday:
Get up late.
Go grocery shopping
pray I get this job Monday and I don't have to be unemployed anymore.

Quoted post[/post]]
...grab Steve if he wants to do a small cruise...
head back to house...pick up Z, goto CTdrifting.com's Meet at Bob's on the Berlin Turnpike, hang there for a while, then take the Z back home, swap to the subaru, and go back down to Ansonia to pick the wife up...and head home for some beers...

Yeah, I might do that too, sounds relatively free and painless.

If you don't do the Job fair...my size 14 shoe may need to be surgically removed from your rectum... :ph34r:

lol, go Clayton, get a job Steve, you unemployed bastard!

Well...I'm sick as shit again.

But my friend came over at 7 in the fucking AM, so I started B's goals for him. I'd hate to be her though, cause shes gonna have the flu now...it was her choice.

you were done within 2 hours... :blink:

and someone's gotta say it...."did you impregnate her?" :ph34r:

J/P :laugh:

morning quickie, she came by before she had to go to work...

She has an IUD, it's impossible to impregnate her for the next 4 years...she got it last year.

today, swap the talon wheels over to an eclipse for cash... finish stripping the interior so it can go to the j/y... fuck the gf and to go the big e possibly..

sunday... fuck the gf again, run around with the parents, pack stuff up to move out.

She has an IUD, it's impossible to impregnate her for the next 4 years...she got it last year.

not true

i know i know, it's 100%

my cousin's Paul's wife trish is 2.5 monthes pregnant right now, and she had one too. Even they took it out, they figured she'd lose the baby

but she didn't

well if they take it out...it's not effective, it supposed to stay in there for 5 years.

I was told that was one of the best contraceptives out there. I pulled out anyway.

yes, it is one of the best

they didn't take it out until after she was pregnant, so it's possible

and considering you have super sperm, you never know

I'd seriously go abstinent if she got pregnant...maybe a vasectomy.

I dunno, this girl has one kid now and swore she wouldn't go through pregnancy again anytime soon. I was with her when she got the IUD, so I know it's there.

I ain't scurred...lol

Quoted post[/post]]
right now...go buy some beer and ciggs..done
wash the Civic and subaru, pick up the lawn a little..washed the Z and the civic
go to bed about 8:00...wake up at 10:30...goto work...done

Sat..
get off work, get home..done
tune the Z a little more, then take a power nap...done
Get an estamate to cut down some more tree's at 3:00done
take wife to Ansonia for her freinds party...then eat there and then leave early...grab Steve if he wants to do a small cruise...done
head back to house...pick up Z, goto CTdrifting.com's Meet at Bob's on the Berlin Turnpike, hang there for a while, then take the Z back home, swap to the subaru, and go back down to Ansonia to pick the wife up...and head home for some beers...done. except left Steve home, I missed the meet, Z was running like crap, went back home and drank massive beers, and watched Office Space and Evolution

Sun...
get up, head to the Bristol Autocross, and meet up with the NEZclub guys, go to another car show, do a small cruise, head to Hubbard Park and set up a small BBQ, eat and BS for a while, Then head back to my house and binge drink more beer...and chill from a long week-end. done
Then get to bed around 8:00...power nap...and wake up and goto work that night.....again...next

ONE FRIGGEN DAY OFF IN 3 WEEKS :mad:

Quoted post[/post]]
well if they take it out...it's not effective, it supposed to stay in there for 5 years.

I was told that was one of the best contraceptives out there. I pulled out anyway.
gordonfreemansnap5kt.jpg

:shudder:

I need a smiley for that...I'm about to teach myself flash.

Back