its 7:10 am...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
and its purple outside... WTF?

its wierd as shit....

its still freakin blue out... i wish i had a camera... its really fuckign wierd

:few:

t least im not the only one who saw how weird it was!! crazy shit!

all is normal now though...

i think it was just cuz it was so warm out yesterday and today...

it was crazy weird tho

The skies here have been really neat lately - What with the totally warm winter and all. Noah : You'd like it here. it's been 60 degrees in the daytime for the past week.

-> Steve

When in Colorado, I used to drive Colorado Springs to Denver in the mornings, With the mountains to the west and the steppe to the east. On foggy mornings the fog would change colors like an acid trip. The horizon and steppe would catch and filter certain colors making every commute something to really enjoy.

-> Steve

The colors are from the Suns rays diffracting i nthe atmosphere

it was an oddly pink color this morning here.....

which was a little strange...but beutifull

and I can't believe I was up that early on my day off. Damn 12 hours of sleep....I'm going nuts now....can't tell when to go to bed and when to wake up.

i saw a nice pinky orange color, at 650 goin to work. its funny this thread is here, cuz i saw that sky this mornin, and i was like damn, what a funky lookin sky. it was still dark out too, but pinky orange.....but dark.....but......

OMG! It's 7:25 here and there's this BIG ASS FIREBALL RISING UP INTO THE SKY FROM THE EAST!!! THE RUSSIANS ARE ATTACKING!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!~~~~#@@~~@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 3 2004, 04:53 PM
OMG! It's 7:25 here and there's this BIG ASS FIREBALL RISING UP INTO THE SKY FROM THE EAST!!! THE RUSSIANS ARE ATTACKING!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!~~~~#@@~~@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:slap:

settle down Bevis!!!

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Dec 30 2003, 02:57 PM
dont you mean refracting?

i miss the snow... <_<

nope I mean diffracting: light wave seperates into it's color spectrum
: a modification which light undergoes in passing by the edges of opaque bodies or through narrow slits or in being reflected from ruled surfaces and in which the rays appear to be deflected and to produce fringes of parallel light and dark or colored bands; also : a similar modification of other waves (as sound waves)

refract is when the light wave is passing from one medium to another and chages velocity

Back