It's a beutiful day in the Slum.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well, to make a long story short...

Today..

I got off work, went home for a nap, took the wife to a doctor for a check up....she needs more tests...

had lunch, drove to NY for an engine for the AE86, got it for $80, drove home....

Hot as fuck, Jeeps overheating, stuck in traffic for 4 hours......

got home and passed out.

Was awaken by the wife crying.....and in a shocked state....

The basement was flooded again.....

This time the whole basement...about 4-6 inches...

Not a big deal...I shrugged it off...it has happened before...

But if you recall the privious post I made about the WALL.....in the garage....

Well...to save some room in the garage, so I can work....I moved all non-esential stuff out to the basement.....

So now another computer, a monitor, my prized Sega game system from JDM land, all the spare doors and hoods I had, the seats and rear seats that I had, Martine's Tranny, a lot of other spare parts that I had, my model collection, my brother-in-laws possestions, like a sterio, his important stuff that he left for safekeeping, like...ohh everything a foregnie exhange student would have after 4 years in school in America.......All destroyed.

Sure we was joking about a fire in the other post...but I am way abouve doing anything like that....but this shit is too crazy...

I don't even want to take pic's...just because of the bad fucking memories that I will have looking at them later.....

I've had it...I am now almost sooooo disperate to move that I might just sell everything that is sellable and possibly move back to Japan....the only thing holding me in America is my decent Job and the free college.

The wife is still crying....
The landlord is like...ohh well...shit happens....
I'm so pissed that...I actually lifted the 4age motor I bought in NY out of the jeep, and carried it into the garage...from infront of the house...by hand, while wearing slippers.....

My life sucks...and I have to go to work in about 3 hours....and I am worried te wife might go and try to pump the water out of the basement, while the electicity is on...and get shocked. Plus I want to down a few more beers to take the shock away....

I don't know... :(

wont find out till tommorrow...and if it did...it is rebuildable with a sandblaster, a full rebuild kit, and a little work.... ;)

If anything will cheer you up, the insurance will prolly get you a new one... :)

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 7 2004, 08:11 PM
wont find out till tommorrow...and if it did...it is rebuildable with a sandblaster, a full rebuild kit, and a little work.... ;)

The point is.... it didn't need to be rebuilt. The tranny swap was only because I found an LSD tranny. And I was willing to take this old one back with me the night of the swap, but no..... you wanted me to leave it with you. It would have been safe in my basement and out of your way. What a fucking pain in the ass this has become. And I haven't picked it up earlier because I didn't want to waste the gas to pick it up on a special trip....

I'm really really sorry about everything else that got trashed in your basement Clayton. But I am just fucking pissed now because my tranny didn't have to be involved in this stupid ghetto drama of yours. My latest plans were to slap the Si tranny on the DX and boost the engine in it... fuck. <_< :angry:

BTW the important stuff in my basement that can't get wet is put up on shelving and pallets for safety...

I just went down there...and the trany was only submerged by an inch of water...no damage...so your stuff is safe..and I placed it somewhere to dry off...

but everything else is fubar... :(

So please take the drama that you wanted to start...and erase it ;)

to stick up for clayton he had to stick shit in there cuz of the wall shit i am sure everything would be put on shelfs in time and organized but with work and other shit you dont expect shit like that happening

oh man sorry to hear basement got floode Airjockie. hopefully it will dry out soon and wontlose as much stuff as you think you are going to.

don't worry martine, i'm sure clayton is distraught enough that so much of his shit got ruined, plenty of it that was irreplaceable, he needs the extra pain of knowing he fucked up your life too

christ it's a tranmission, you can BUY ANOTHER ONE, there is shit in that basement that can't be replaced, try and have a wee bit more sympathy

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 7 2004, 07:19 PM-->
Airjockie
@May 7 2004, 08:11 PM

The point is.... it didn't need to be rebuilt. The tranny swap was only because I found an LSD tranny. And I was willing to take this old one back with me the night of the swap, but no..... you wanted me to leave it with you. It would have been safe in my basement and out of your way. What a fucking pain in the ass this has become. And I haven't picked it up earlier because I didn't want to waste the gas to pick it up on a special trip....

I'm really really sorry about everything else that got trashed in your basement Clayton. But I am just fucking pissed now because my tranny didn't have to be involved in this stupid ghetto drama of yours. My latest plans were to slap the Si tranny on the DX and boost the engine in it... fuck. <_< :angry:

BTW the important stuff in my basement that can't get wet is put up on shelving and pallets for safety...

i dont even know u but what you just said has got to be one of the most inconsiderate self centered things ive ever heard, the poor guy just lost tons of irreplaceable things, and your all bullshit at him about your damn tranny....and all beacuse you were to cheap to put gas in ur damn car and go get it. WOW do you ever sit back and listen to yourself and the things you say? Im dumbfounded <_<

Originally posted by driver1+May 7 2004, 09:45 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 7 2004, 07:19 PM
Airjockie

i dont even know u but what you just said has got to be one of the most inconsiderate self centered things ive ever heard, the poor guy just lost tons of irreplaceable things, and your all bullshit at him about your damn tranny....and all beacuse you were to cheap to put gas in ur damn car and go get it. WOW do you ever sit back and listen to yourself and the things you say? Im dumbfounded <_<

And read my second paragraph in my post dude... where I said that I was really really sorry about everything else that got trashed in his basement. That whole apartment house is a disaster waiting to happen. If Clayton had posted that there was a fire due to that ghetto-rigged electrical system in that place, that wouldn't have surprised me either. Clayton's situation is not much different than civicious', a disaster was inevitable. When you have a basement like that with no drainage, you store your things in a way to elevate them. I think that his basement got flooded once before... but whatever. <_<

A few others on this board know that for the last few weeks I have felt anxious about getting my tranny back. I must have a touch of ESP or something...

our situations are totally different....i drive like a fucktard, his basement got flooded

:shrug2:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 7 2004, 09:38 PM-->
Originally posted by driver1@May 7 2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 7 2004, 07:19 PM
Airjockie

And read my second paragraph in my post dude... where I said that I was really really sorry about everything else that got trashed in his basement. That whole apartment house is a disaster waiting to happen. If Clayton had posted that there was a fire due to that ghetto-rigged electrical system in that place, that wouldn't have surprised me either. Clayton's situation is not much different than civicious', a disaster was inevitable. When you have a basement like that with no drainage, you store your things in a way to elevate them. I think that his basement got flooded once before... but whatever. <_<

A few others on this board know that for the last few weeks I have felt anxious about getting my tranny back. I must have a touch of ESP or something...

You are an inconsiderate, self centered bitch. Plain and simple.

So fucking what? You're transmission got wet. Wah. It'll be fine as long as it isn't in the water for 2 weeks or longer. Hell, I used a pressure washer on my tranny before installing it... it's called OIL for a reason. Once it's on parts, they tend to NOT rust for a LONG LONG TIME.

Apologize to the man, and get your ass back to sucking cock for your drug money, you crackwhore.

:moon:

Airjockey, sorry for your loss... I know how it feels ot be in a bad rental situation.. it sucking sucks... in the future... steel racks are a godsend for places that can have flooding problems... Just getting stuff a few inches off the gorund is a HUGE chunk of peace of mind.

That fucking sucks Clayton...you don't have any sort of renters insurance do you?

btw...there's an apartment for rent across the way here... you could bring all your neat jdm things here to Indiana for me to drool over. :D

dude, that sucks...man, theres gotta be somewhere in your area up for rent. ANYWHERE has to better than your place. walls, electricity, flooding, you should sue your landlord or something. well, good luck with everything.

Originally posted by civicious+May 7 2004, 11:41 PM-->
our situations are totally different....i drive like a fucktard, his basement got flooded
1. Your accident was due to your reckless speeding... and a dog happened into your path.

2. Clayton stored his stuff into the basement of a known poorly maintained two-family house with no drainage... directly on the floor and IN HIS OWN WORDS....

Airjockie
@May 7 2004, 08:00 PM
The basement was flooded again.....

Therefore his stuff getting trashed was his own damn fault and a predictable circumstance. Your car accident was a predictable circumstance. It's called playing the odds... and both of you LOST.

The stuff in my basement that cannot get wet is stored on a few old wooden pallets scrounged for free... both situations could have been prevented easily. My tranny being in that basement was a doubly preventable event.

So I seem callous, but I felt last night that I was entitled to post my gut reaction to the flooding. And I've posted before on this board that Clayton is way overdue to leave that ghetto apartment... for months, I have mentioned that here and there. He lives week to week pissing away much of his extra money on his old cars. Right now, he doesn't have the real money needed to built up a monster drift car for competition... so what's the point? Having good mechanical skills can't bridge the gap. At his age (32?), he needs to buy a house, and hopefully in an area where his wife isn't afraid to walk around outside the property. The poor woman is trapped in that apartment without a drivers license. He also needs to drink less beer. Could Clayton survive without beer for a week or a month by choice? I wonder...

You all enjoy all of Ji's heavily acerbic posts on this forum but not mine... but at least mine are based in facing reality. Sort of a constructive "tough love" approach.

Well I am out of this thread and will leave the rest of you to hold poor Clayton's hand. He really needs a professional financial planner/money manager in his life...

and I did post I was sorry. Thinking owns you all and when it didn't have to.

*waits for Celeryhead to enter and call her the c-word in big red letters*

ok what u just said furthermore increases your gayness level by alot. u suck

coffee the sixth food group.

Is what I'm having of a long night of pumping and cleaning....got 95 % of the water pumped out, and I even had to miss work... :( but it don't look too bad...the JDM Sega Saturn was spared :) , but the USDM Sony playstation was soaked.... :(

The computer was already toasted from another event that I should have posted...It should have been call the Great-Let's-change-the-Electricity-Around-So-Only-Clayton-pays-for-the-electricity-in-the-garage...post, where everything that was in the garage plugged in was all shorted out due to a wire mixup in the house...the damn electrition decided to put the garage and the house heater on the same curcuit... :blink:

The flood has resided, I got drunk, fell asleep, and now coffee is going into my gullet.

I only had a few beers last night, not as many as I wanted, but there is tonight to catch up on the ones I missed last night....and yes...I have been dry before...on my own, I didn't like it...but ohh well..it can be done.

As for the money situation....sure I'm broke, I get payed a lot, but I have the savings that I don't touch, not much, but it is there. Just bills like to suck it from me before I can play with it....

As to building a drift beast...I'm trying to prove it can be done under $3000, a price of a used car...I'm am getting close to that figuare, but I have enough shit for it to make it just under that...

Koari did want a drivers licence...but after she saw the way New Englander's drive...she gave up. :(

And yes I do have renters insurance...and they will be getting a call Monday.... :ph34r:

And as for leaving the trany her, I was just trying to be a nice guy and was thinking that a dirty trany should not be sitting in a clean house, expecially if I was going to do some work to it, or install it on another car...I was trying to be nice...and keep your house from getting cluttered up with oily and grimy shit....

I guess nice guys just can't win... :roll:

Back