its a Ferrari, no a Fiero no wait its its its a...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/438665

438665_3_full.jpg

438665_22_full.jpg

hey B have you seen this car around?

I do have to say atlest he has a chick... friggin bastard... =(

i could take his bitch away from him in a matter of minutes.

oh wait, this is the "new and improved" hondaswap, so no flaming huh?
WOW. what a great car. im sure this guy is highly intelligent and has a great sense of style. im impressed.

he's a real cool dude....

and even though his car is pretty gay.... he did all the work himself, and it runs a mid 13 for sure... so its still faster than 95% of everyone flaming him.

Ugh... Well... I thought I had seen some of the worst rice living in Western Washington. I was wrong. <_<

CT > WA for rice, that's for sure. 13's are respectable, but the outside is still teh gay. My main qualm with this guy is that he seems to believe that it's Ferarri... I just don't get it, i guess... :huh:

ya well his car will never rust like ours and probably outlast them for years to come

theres some guy in spokane in the process of doing that to his MR2

it has Ferrari wheels the side emblems and toyota front and rear emblems not to mention he still has the toyota taillights

lol this is an old repost from hondaswap version 1. in the front it has a grill he made from some kind of cheap screen material and he's got the full spray painted yellow interior too. including the seats. he installed sparco harnesses as well. even in the back seats lol.

:worthy: =Fast.....

B) = his girlfreind.....

:( = poor car.....

:bash: = It's a toyota...change it back, or at least remove the ferrari stuff and get a real ferrari....to put it on....

Thats like putting mustang badges on an pt cruiser....
or...Viper Badges on a chevy van.....
or...Honda badges on a pinto....
or Lotus badges on a VW bug...............

and no it not rice...its a plain eyesore..... :blink:

leave him alone, the car might not ne appealing to us, but hey he did it and it's fast, so at least he got something going there.

maybe if he get a body shop to clean up the work and smooth off the edges, he car would be nice.

only a few words come to mind:
What..&
..A..&
...homo...

i hope that car is fast..so if i were to ever see it on the street the faster his gay ass gets out of my vision... :p

Originally posted by chingro@Nov 24 2003, 08:44 AM
leave him alone, the car might not ne appealing to us, but hey he did it and it's fast, so at least he got something going there.

maybe if he get a body shop to clean up the work and smooth off the edges, he car would be nice.

and still....the same words come to mind...

Originally posted by h22bubbleback+Nov 24 2003, 08:47 AM-->
@Nov 24 2003, 08:44 AM

and still....the same words come to mind...

i was talking the supra

Back