its a Ferrari, no a Fiero no wait its its its a...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bah!!!!!!!! Lam. He took off the F1 mirrors...I wonder if he still has his dance club lighting system in the back...he had a fog machine in there as well... lololoolololololol

He has PIAA fog lights in the stock pop-up headlight housings...lololololololol

He is all about the w00000000sh... I think he has his EBC set at like 1psi to get the bov/wastegate to blow at 1500 rpm

hahaaha

Lam is worldwide!

Originally posted by jeffie7@Nov 24 2003, 01:22 AM
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/438665

438665_3_full.jpg

438665_22_full.jpg

hey B have you seen this car around?

I do have to say atlest he has a chick... friggin bastard... =(

I have seen that around - at the Berlin Turnpike. The weird side mods are made out of these metal things for your house. And the headlights have been replaced with Foglights in the same housing.

The car does have a greddy turbo upgrade kit - or at least an Airinx filter lol (he poped his hood).

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Nov 24 2003, 05:29 AM
he looks homosexual to me. his girlfriend is larger than he. and i am not so fond of his "car".

If you look at the pictures, is girlfriend never kissies him on the mouth, always on the cheek...

anyways, with my GF i kiss her on the mouth..not on the cheek...

Many a stupid post, but had to say it!

the eclipse was toooooooo much. it was like dr seuss had a star bellied sneech design a body kit, and everything else was done by christopher lowell. lol nice 'intercooler'! :gayflag:

Fast or not, it's ugly. There's more to a car than how fast it is.

Welcome to 5 years ago. The lamarosa rocks. He had his fucking fog machine on one night at the pike and couldn't see where he was going. Trying to look cool he missed my buddy's civic by a few inches when he finally realized we were in front of him.

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Nov 24 2003, 01:07 PM
the eclipse was toooooooo much. it was like dr seuss had a star bellied sneech design a body kit, and everything else was done by christopher lowell. lol nice 'intercooler'! :gayflag:

thanks for the sig :thumbsup: couldn't have said it better :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 24 2003, 01:56 AM
he's a real cool dude....

and even though his car is pretty gay.... he did all the work himself, and it runs a mid 13 for sure... so its still faster than 95% of everyone flaming him.

oops. i thought u were just being sarcastic. :eek:

poor lam... will the cruelty ever stop? :)

Lam is a very nice guy... He just has BAADDD taste in car modifications...

And I guarantee you won't find a louder BOV in the state of CT... LOL

Its funny sitting at Blue Rockets house and hearing him rail up and down the road slowly uppin the boost more and more until he hits the boost limiter, and then goes and turns it back down... :)

hey i have a friend named Lam over here who has a fast civic

as for the ferarri/supra whatever... its ok i guess? but the most positive thing i can really say is, "whatever floats your boat"

:shrug2:

Back