ITS A GIRL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
yup...
shes finally here..God sent me another ANGEL. Thats my 2nd one.

ITS A GIRL yO!

saw light for the first time at 7:58pm last night.
she weight 7lbs 3.5oz and 19 1/2 long.
Cant wait till she comes home tomorrow morning.
IM so excited...

edit: pics are up
here she is:

th_Yianna001.jpg
th_Yianna002.jpg

th_Yianna004.jpg
th_Yianna005.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
yup...
shes finally here..God sent me another ANGEL. Thats my 2nd one.

ITS A GIRL yO!

saw light for the first time at 7:58pm last night.
she weight 7lbs 3.5oz and 19 1/2 long.
Cant wait till she comes home tomorrow morning.
IM so excited...

I'll post pics later
congrats y0! My son was the same length when he was born. Did she come out with a cone head? :laugh: my son did and I was like WTF!! and the nurses were like "that's normal, it'll go away in a day" I almost freaked :laugh:

congrats y0! My son was the same length when he was born. Did she come out with a cone head? :laugh: my son did and I was like WTF!! and the nurses were like "that's normal, it'll go away in a day" I almost freaked :laugh:

You know what...My first daughter did... BUt thats because they used a Vaccum thingy to get her out..
It took like almost 4 hours for her to come out. and thats because they used that vacumm thingy.. it was cone'E but after like 2 weeks it was back to normal...

Now for this one, she pushed for only 15 minutes so they didnt use anything and her head was
nice and round...and lots of hair...

Youre are right...after i saw my 1st daughters head i thought, damn.,. OMG! lol

THanks guys

P.S. ..Im trying to get this POS camera to work so i can post pics.

congrats.... i having a girl too in july!

Congratulations! That's really exciting, I love babies, although I don't want one of my own for a while. :) :) :) :thumbsup:

Looks like she's got a wicked mohawk!

:withstupid:

Congratulations!

vaccum thingy? i bet it will never feel the same...ohh well..lol

Congratulations!

Quoted post[/post]]
so when are you getting an Odessey? :p

actually B, i went to a Honda dealer last week to look at the newer ones, but they are too
expensive...
so i decided to look for an older model 99 up and they werent so bad...
Im going to save up for another 2-3 months so i can buy it cash....

They are nice though arent they..lol
untitled1.jpg

wow congrats bro. and I am supprised your ass didnt call me and tell me you have the baby. I will give you a call when i get out of work

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
so when are you getting an Odessey? :p

actually B, i went to a Honda dealer last week to look at the newer ones, but they are too
expensive...
so i decided to look for an older model 99 up and they werent so bad...
Im going to save up for another 2-3 months so i can buy it cash....

They are nice though arent they..lol
untitled1.jpg
Yeah, The Odessey's are pretty pricey.

I got this when my son was born... http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPag...vehicleCode=MZ5
It's great on gas, has more power then you'd expect, has the room you need, and it doesn't drive/ride like a mini-van. I got a White Water Pearl Touring Edition w/Navi for 21K out the door, you can't beat that :mrgreen:

^^^beautiful..

those are fucking sweet...
NOt a bad price either. IM still looking, i just dont want to finance... :confused:

Quoted post[/post]]
^^^beautiful..

NOt a bad price either. IM still looking, i just dont want to finance... :confused:
Whoa...you have enough money to buy a new car without financing...can I borrow some money? :ph34r: :mrgreen:

My only complaint about the Mazda 5 is the fact that when the rear seats are up, the trunk space is small. When they are folded down you have tons of room though. Oh and it doesn't have any type of Traction Control, It's no big deal but it just gives a little more peice of mind, especially when you have your kids in the car.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
^^^beautiful..

Whoa...you have enough money to buy a new car without financing...can I borrow some money? :ph34r: :mrgreen:

My only complaint about the Mazda 5 is the fact that when the rear seats are up, the trunk space is small. When they are folded down you have tons of room though. Oh and it doesn't have any type of Traction Control, It's no big deal but it just gives a little more peice of mind, especially when you have your kids in the car.

yeah..I was just showing my wife...shes doesnt really like it....she still wants that oddy.
I wonder how much MPG you get in a mini van...
Imma do a fucking search..Its probably as bad as a SUV...hmmmm!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
^^^beautiful..

yeah..I was just showing my wife...shes doesnt really like it....she still wants that oddy.
I wonder how much MPG you get in a mini van...
Imma do a fucking search..Its probably as bad as a SUV...hmmmm!
Women are all cosmetic, we both know that lol My girl wanted an Oddy too but she looked at what the Mazda 5 had to offer, and at 10k less then an Oddey, it was a no brainer and now she loves this car.

We get about 25 miles to the gal city driving and 30 on the highway. If I cruise at 75 or so, I can stretch it to 35 miles to the gal. The Oddey has a V6 in it so i'm sure it does pretty good on gas, it's a Honda.

Women are all cosmetic, we both know that lol My girl wanted an Oddy too but she looked at what the Mazda 5 had to offer, and at 10k less then an Oddey, it was a no brainer and now she loves this car.

We get about 25 miles to the gal city driving and 30 on the highway. If I cruise at 75 or so, I can stretch it to 35 miles to the gal. The Oddey has a V6 in it so i'm sure it does pretty good on gas, it's a Honda.

wow not bad..I thought mini vans get like 18-20 mpg....
we are still shopping around... something tells me we're getting the oddy.

i dunno...

THanks Guys :worthy:

Back