IT's A .....!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so formby has a baby dick? :huh:
:p... it works don't it?

wesley is my middle name so it gets that.

i think i like JonPaul , Jon-Paul, Jonpaul

is that a difference?

and i was high when i thought about stone, just like now with the different way to write out the name.... :ph34r:

all the jean-paul's in my school either got beat up, or went awol from the army...

Not a big fan, but hey, its your kid:)

The naming process is simple.

I'll send you $10 to name him Celerity.

lol ill pay you 20 bucks to name him shogunovddrk :p....

but seriousely congradulations ^_^ and i hope it doesnt end up with a name like lloyd....i always knew i was in trouble at school with that name :rolleyes:

I'm Jean-Paul & did get picked on but who didnt. i fought back. but thats the main reason i like jon-paul because of the lack of Jean

no military for me & hopefully not my kid either

Congrats man!! I just had my first baby, a lil girl. Greatest thing that ever happened
smile.gif

thank you i am exited at this point.....

oops have to get ready for work

lol ill pay you 20 bucks to name him shogunovddrk :p....

but seriousely congradulations
happy.gif
and i hope it doesnt end up with a name like lloyd....i always knew i was in trouble at school with that name
rolleyes.gif

thank you...

we'll try not to name him something weird

Pissedoff Formby

:D

i'm not a fan of the junior thing. its great until someone dies... like when you die, he loses junior, and becomes senior, but only if he has a son with the same name (the 3rd) otherwise, hes no longer a junir and blah... its a big mess.

i don't like wesley.... mainly because the nickname of 'wes' sucks.
I know a Walter Wesley **** The Fourth
stone.... come on. you're asking for him to be a hippie. put the bowl down when making decisions about your kids name :D
Or a weather man, Stone Phillips FTW
i have my fathers name as my middle name and my sisters middle name is my moms name.

so i vote for
XXXXXXX jon-paul formby

XXXXXXX is for you and only you and your wife to decide

play with this for a couple days
Baby Name Genie : Baby Name Generator
My parents were between James Christopher and Christopher James, then came up with Steven Michael. Dad's first name, no clue where michael came from.

Well, Artie is the 4th in a series. His father (who has the same name) has already screwed up his credit and had somehow gained access to his accounts just by saying he's Arthur IV. But, that was all worked out when he changed something legally :p Just please don't give your son the middle name Allison. :D I don't think he ever loses the IV, and eventually he doesn't become III, Jr, or Sr. It doesn't work that way.

I like really odd names, so I won't suggest any. Congratulations, Formby & Fetus!

Ahahaha.... reminds me of one of my friends his initials are P.M.S

W.T.F thats funny as fuck. i would but Thomas is not my favorite name in the world..

it sounds like dumb ass....tom-ass

i'm not a fan of the junior thing. its great until someone dies... like when you die, he loses junior, and becomes senior, but only if he has a son with the same name (the 3rd) otherwise, hes no longer a junir and blah... its a big mess.

huh? lol You don't change surnames as a Junior if your father dies.

My dad is a Junior, his dad has been gone since the 60s... My dad didn't become JBO, Sr.

Back