Its about f-ing time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i want one for the crx. but im unsure as to the actual gains in comparison to other manufacturers. how does it compare to thermal or tanabe in terms of performance? and whats the pipe diameter?

and so as to no bogart the thread, props to RS R for the sol exhaust :)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MOTHER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

w00t!

most of the exhaust for hondas are 60mm from RS*R. Gains are alright, maybe a little less then thremal but it is SO much quieter.

Up for sale is a Tanabe Racing medallion system for 93-97 Del Sol. Comes with all piping and silencer, and used for under one year. Sounds great! :lol:

for that price i sure as hell hope thats a cat back, and not the axle back it looks like in the pic.

I need a new quiet exhaust though (since the silencer fell out) so this might be a good thing :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 3 2004, 04:55 PM
maybe if they made a 3, or even better, a 3 1/2" design :ph34r:

b, turbo = the great silencer ever. Everyone that I know that is tubroed, who have HUGE exhaust, and they are so quiet.

Plus why would you need exhaust for that thing, It's never going to get finished.

Back