Its about that time.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trying to redirect the attention away from your failure thread wont work..

oh, and im just assuming youre talking about me..

Well... you do get mad when a thread gets locked, and anytime Eg6sir has anything to say, your the first on board to butting heads with him. So. yeah. their talking about YOU.

horray for injen changinf his avatar!!!

dude that pic is all you man....in a good way. :lol:

oddly, that isn't a bad avatar. it's pretty good for injen.

ya know, i think it may be time to pass the torch...

i was just cliking through the RWD integra post... cliked his myspace...

bam

l_96c28819a6a547478878174a569a67b7.jpg

competition?

ouch, this may become a nice battle.

nice mardi gras beads, turd.

and why do people still take pictures of themselves in the mirror? don't you have any friends, or at least a tri-pod to fake it?

and why do people still take pictures of themselves in the mirror? don't you have any friends, or at least a tri-pod to fake it?

cuz its kewl.
duh..

and, its easier to make sure you look good.. so you dont have to take the picture a million times. lol

well.. he did find the pic in "myspace" and most people who are dedicated to "myspace" usually have no actual friends but they do have about a bajillion "myspace" friends... so... of course their not going to take you pic... but even then. you ever noticed that there could be a ground of people and yet... they still take pictures in the mirror.... :huh:

its official...

all hot girls have fuck trophies now-a-days.

Back