It's all about being safe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
PRAGUE (Reuters) - A Czech police officer took a police campaign to cut traffic accidents a little too far when he shot at a pedestrian who crossed a road on a red light.

The policeman in the western city of Pilsen first fired a warning shot in the air. But when the man refused to return to the pavement, the officer shot at him twice but missed, the online edition of the Czech daily Pravo said.

No one was injured. The police officer faces a criminal investigation.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 21 2004, 12:35 AM
Christ... I'm glad the US's police are all fat and desensitized...
[post=366092]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: Instead of shooting at you, they just racial profile...anything darker than khaki, your ass is getting checked, y0.

Instead of shooting at you, they just racial profile

yeah, and all asians drive riced out peices of crap and all mexicans drive slammed whoopties with wire rims and mariachi music blaring and all blacks drive POS cars with 22's & a stereo that is worth twice as much as the car...

don't generalizations suck? Some people call that "bigotry", some call it "racism". Me, I call it "ignorant"

Originally posted by ahedau@Jul 21 2004, 05:45 AM
yeah, and all asians drive riced out peices of crap and all mexicans drive slammed whoopties with wire rims and mariachi music blaring and all blacks drive POS cars with 22's & a stereo that is worth twice as much as the car...

don't generalizations suck? Some people call that "bigotry", some call it "racism". Me, I call it "ignorant"

I call it 'page 4 of the police traffic stop handbook'. :D

I call it "stop breaking the law and you won't get pulled over, moron". The sad thing is, before the cops here in NJ were forced to stop pulling over black people, they were catching more criminals. That sounds pretty weird to me...

Originally posted by ahedau@Jul 21 2004, 07:45 AM

don't generalizations suck? Some people call that "bigotry", some call it "racism". Me, I call it "reality"
[post=366178]Quoted post[/post]​

fixed that for you ;)

Originally posted by xyswany+Jul 21 2004, 09:57 AM-->
@Jul 21 2004, 07:45 AM

don't generalizations suck? Some people call that "bigotry", some call it "racism". Me, I call it "reality"
[post=366178]Quoted post[/post]​

fixed that for you ;)
[post=366232]Quoted post[/post]​

So, in reality you're ignorant? B)

Back