Its all done...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Well, my CRX is all done and outta the shop. Here are the pictures, they are of sorta poor quality, the sun wasnt cooperating. But you get the idea. Hope you all like it as much as I do... Enjoy... :ph34r:
s3fee317061a94.jpg

s3fee32c7be703.jpg

s3fee3335ef44c.jpg

s3fee338e900ca.jpg

s3fee33b6a1231.jpg

s3fee3404c8334.jpg

You also parked it right in the shadow of that pole. :lol:

...just don't be surprised if someone bags on you for the altezzas. :unsure:

Looks Good :thumbsup:

theyre just clear not altezas but still some red ones would eb dope,

people will rag ont he wheels first but your car is smokin, it looks great

That paint job looks good. IMO put the stock tails on, and get some 00-99 SI rims.

Yup. Or paint the clears all candy apple red- that would be even better than stock, at least to me.

:)

Very clean- but that bumper is begging for an intercooler. :lol:

yea, i like the car. the paint is awesome. slap a et of si's on there and some stock tails....looks gret man..

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 28 2003, 05:11 PM
Yup. Or paint the clears all candy apple red- that would be even better than stock, at least to me.

:)

Very clean- but that bumper is begging for an intercooler. :lol:

:werd: :withstupid:

and definatly look into getting some Si wheels

very nice car so far :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the compliments y0!!! Yea, the clears are on because my stocktails are P.O.S.'s. They are all busted up and scratched and faded, so the clears look way better for now. As for the SI wheels, I would definetly love to get some, but everywhere I find them for sale, I could get brand new wheels that are better in my opinion, for about the same price. So untill I get the cashflow rollin again, I'm stuck wit da DUBS!!!

Oh ya, and the comment about the intercooler........ :D :D :D :D You read my mind, and it will happen, BOOSTED TYPE-R, HERE WE COME........ :ph34r:

i actually dont mind the tezzas on that car with that color. the rims are killin it though. they look like mercedes rims to me. the paint looks sweet! excellent color IMO.

Back