Its all going!!! Garage sale...with car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eicivic

Okay i know i should post pictures but im not going to because it will take too much space and time. If your interested in somethings just pm/email me. These items are for sale locally so i will update on whats still for sale.

All has to go, im going to a different type of setup and different car... will be unable to use these parts. Get them while they last! If you want to make a reasonable offer let me know.

Web Camshafts turbo cams for B16/B18C With Polished Fidanza Cam gears! "awesome cams that flow a ton" Used for 1500 miles
$375 shipped

GSR Hydro tranny with roughly 53,000 miles and it also has a Quaife LSD that has roughly 1500 miles.
$1350 Shipped Shifts great, NO Grinds, No flaws!

Hasport 92-95 civic B-series shift linkage
$90 Shipped

Hasport 92-95 Civic B-series Engine mount kit Great shape! Max 2000 miles
$195.00 Shipped

Turbonetics 62-1 Turbo (Just like a SC61 with the s-cover) It has a 4" Compressor Housing. Good up to 680whp. Only has 40 MILES on it. PERFECT, NO FLAWS!
$600 Shipped! Regular Price: $950.00

Perfect Crower Billet Rods for B18A/B With bolts
$375.00 Shipped!

Pending
Socketed P28 and Hondata S200 w/Boost... Complete Kit. All there! With GM 3bar map sensor!

I have a sh*t load more....If you are looking for something let me know. I may have it.

I have aftermarket OBX radiator hoses. $40.00 shipped

Quoted post[/post]]
Interested in the mounts...PM'ed

95' Civic DX

No back seats
Custom Frost White with silver pearl paint
12 Gallon fuel cell
92-96 Prelude seats "mint"
New black carpet
red/clear tails "NOT EURO"
Tokico Coilovers with illumina struts "True coilovers"
Konig Imagines 17" Black Opal wheels with two good and two bad Nitto NT-450 tires "205-40-17"
Vis OEM CF Hood

I DO HAVE THE SIDESKIRTS AND FRONT BUMPER ON NOW

000_0040.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Let me know when the mounts are off...

Im sorry man, i planned on pulling the engine out the other day and i got caught up at work and was unable to get the engine hoist until today. If your still interested i will get them ready to ship for you this weekend. I apologize and if you dont need them anymore i understand.

To everyone else that has paid for things. They have been shipped out!

Thanks everyone...

yea still interested. Take your time, no rush. Won't have my engine back for a little while. Just hold on to them for me & when their all set let me know bro.

(hasport mounts ^)

Back