It's Been A While...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

well i haven't been on here for a while... so i figured i'd say hi to the honda kids! i've just been busy between my girl, work and trying to get my damn car to run right! well my girl and i are getting our own big ass apartment in the beginning of july :) proposal is running through my mind daily, she's the best :thumbsup:
my car... isnt doing so good. i finally got a distributor to fix my CYP problem, ended up using the distributor from the JDM dohc f series accord engine, picked it up for 180, i think i did good :) i also got my shifter cables in, and i have a picture of how completely fucked my old pair was that i'll get up on here eventually. but hey, new day, new problems right? now it needs on a timing gun badly, and needs a valve adjustment like no other. but my NEWEST fun problem is my clutch won't disenguage :( after everything i have tried, i am convinced i have to pull the damn tranny back out :angry: i think it's a combination of the throwout bearing taking a crap on me and my pressure plate collapsing, i can feel the fingers not all being the same height when i barely push in the clutch, i'm pissed. oh well... just means i'll have to get an extreme pressure plate this time around :)

anyhow... sorry for my rambling, just wanted to say hi to all you guys and see how everybody is doing!

Zac

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 3 2003, 03:59 PM
proposal is running through my mind daily, she's the best :thumbsup:

wait till you live with her for 3 months..... cuz that's when shit gets wack.

i dont think she's like that... but i agree. hell she gets mad when i dont let her put my cigarette in my mouth and light it for me, she ALSO gets mad when i dont want her to pay for like lunch or something. never thought i'd find a hot chick that would treat me like a king :worthy: she's fuckin awesome!

but sometimes, you just want to be a pauper.... and shit like that will drive you fucking nuts, and one day, you will flip.
trust

Back