It's been awhile.... pulling the old lady out... WARNING Show Off THREAD!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
rach.jpg

While I know 80% of this forum will bitch about me posting her since I'm just showing off yada yada yada, I figured I'd let the other 20% enjoy it.
Maybe I'll get a rep or two =)

well all i have is a graduation pic of her lol, so you have the advantage lol, i guess own we have been together for 5 years but we havent tied the knot yet

well all i have is a graduation pic of her lol, so you have the advantage lol, i guess own we have been together for 5 years but we havent tied the knot yet

Grad pic works, post it up y0

edit... wait a min, it just hit me, you've been together for FIVE YEARS and you only have 1 picture of her to post? something isnt right.

here it is just up for a little bit or she will get pissed lol,

Last edited:
You suck. Throw a picture like Jeffie's old lady up there or I'm going to have to give the trophy to Jeffie. ;)

its a long story bro, ill try to make it short she is super scared of internet predators. she has never even had a myspace page lol

Very nice indeed, i'll take her off your hands for you, lol I can't post pics cause I'm at work but ya'll can check my baby momma out on my myspace if you got one, probably cause she's having my baby but she's the only female to ever make it to my pic section www.myspace.com/thatguy4life

She's hotter than I remember, with those big ta tas and tiny body.

I don't even like asians.

hey, i remember taking that picture. how did you get ahold of them???

Back