its been kinda dead around here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok.. where the hell is everyone?? it seems nobody has been posting lately..

that makes sense.. i just have nothing to do so i sit at home.. and i cant work on my car at the moment i just had surgery the other day, so i have to give it a couple of weeks..

if you're bored, think of t-shirt ideas :p I'm stumped :cry:

nothing gay.
something you would wear out in public....
and somehow represents HS is some way or another....

hmm.. i'll see what i could come up with.. i doubt anything, but i'll try

hows this ??? :shrug2:
11211563734.jpg

It has been super dead in here like this whole last week!

I will try to come up with some T-Shirt ideas as well B. I NEED some HondaSwap gear :fosho:

i've been doing too much school work/playing CS:S/playing Tiger Woods 05/researching for my next vehicle.

use the same font as the stickers you made a few years back...

black t-shirts with white 'hondaswap.com' across the chest.

and put me down for 2 medium's

Havok is out having fun going 130+ mph in his new toy, so more driving = less posting. As for shirts...hmm, how about Hondaswap.com--more autocross, less NOS. Shut up, I''m drunk.

Quoted post[/post]]
use the same font as the stickers you made a few years back...

black t-shirts with white 'hondaswap.com' across the chest.

and put me down for 2 medium's

see, but i don't think i'd even wear that. I don't want to be a walking billboard for even my own site. cuz lord knows i'd never wear it. I want something fun and neat, and a small little hondaswap.com on it somewhere...

mediums..... i was probably only going to get large and xl. i don't think there's too much demand for mediums....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Speaking of stickers...Are there any still around, or is it possible to get some?

haha...i don't think they've been available since early '04

i'm working on getting more made.

Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Speaking of stickers...Are there any still around, or is it possible to get some?

haha...i don't think they've been available since early '04

i'm working on getting more made.

put me down for two stickers once you get some made. and atleast 2 shirts, no matter what they look like. (large shirts yo)

i vote for some mediums too. larges look stupid on me so i would end up not buying any if they were all large and xl

Ok, I gave the T-Shirt thing my best shot. Now remember, this is just an idea, and this was cut and paste in PAINT!

What about something like this?
crxhoistmotordonesmall.gif

maybe hondaswap.com written longer under it, spanning from end to end.

Back