its cold!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lswhitecivic

VIP
Is anyone else getting this crazy cold? It's currently -12 and with the wind chill added in it feels like -32. I'm not looking forward to the 4 block walk to the office after the train drops me off downtown.

It snowed on and off here yesterday, but we only got maybe 3 inches. They're saying the high today might not reach reach 0.

lol -32 your gonna be a popcicle before you make it 4 blocks. I was complaining this morning because it was 30. I don't feel so bad now

I was complaining too man. I was like fuck this 30 degree bullshit then I saw it snowed helllllla in texas and felt more optimistic sun we've got going on.

I’m fat so the cold doesn’t bother me too much. I am just grateful the roads are clear around here. Nothing like an impromptu bumper cars race on your way to work because someone in an Excursion with studs thinks that doing 45 through down on a sheet of ice is doable.

We had our cold blast last week.

ice storm tomorrow is what has me worried. i'm going to crank up the house a bit to get it warmer than i like just in case.

you guys shouldnt live so far north. i always wondered why anyone lives somewhere where half the year you are trapped in your house :p

just for reference, its 79 degrees and sunny here. i have every window in the house open and theres a perfect breeze off the ocean :D

you guys shouldnt live so far north. i always wondered why anyone lives somewhere where half the year you are trapped in your house :p

just for reference, its 79 degrees and sunny here. i have every window in the house open and theres a perfect breeze off the ocean :D

Its extra cold since I just flew back from Tampa on Sunday where it was 74 degrees that day.

I'll keep the cold weather if you keep the old people.

I'll keep the cold weather if you keep the old people.

See you can sequester the old, but you have no such luck with mother nature. I look at Florida like a game reserve for old people. There are little pockets of land dedicated to the old much like a reservation for native americans. They mill around amongst themselves and generally leave others alone. Its a pretty well thought out plan in my opinion.

we are under the swath of storms that stretch from oklahoma to mass, getting alot of snow right now with the 30 mph winds. I had 12" of drift on my sidewalk after two hours.

x2

I was out on the boat over the weekend in board shorts and flip flops :cool:

Of course the one day that the train is late is the day that walking to the train from work is -16 with the wind chill. Here I walk 10 minutes to the train and then have to wait another 10 minutes for the train. Fuck its cold!

I’m fat so the cold doesn’t bother me too much. I am just grateful the roads are clear around here. Nothing like an impromptu bumper cars race on your way to work because someone in an Excursion with studs thinks that doing 45 through down on a sheet of ice is doable.

Or some douchefuck in a 97 HX who passed that Excursion today :ph34r:

Yeah I'm out here in colorado spring so we have the same thing as you guys up there. I can deal with the negative temp but the windchill that's killing me. I walked to work this morning as I do every day and by the time I got to work my hands and ears were damn near frozen, and I only walk for about 5 minutes that's it

Not cold but the half inch of ice covering everything and an other 1/4 to 1/2in more tonight is not to enjoyable.

Back