its done !! I'm married!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ummm.....silverchild is right.........whoa, never thought id say that :)

yeah i was wrong last night. got denied due to studying for final:( god damn FSU.:confused: i went to sleep with our weiner dog Clifford. She didnt come in till much later. freakin school has got her so streesed out.

and someone please explain what TTIWOV stands for! dont now that one yet.

hes still got the "newley wed" period....in about 5 or 6 months, yeah its definitely true.

friend of mine didnt come out of his bedroom for 3 weeks...now, 4 months later....hes back on the internet late at night.....i wonder what happened.

reikoshea said:
hes still got the "newley wed" period....in about 5 or 6 months, yeah its definitely true.

friend of mine didnt come out of his bedroom for 3 weeks...now, 4 months later....hes back on the internet late at night.....i wonder what happened.

whoa. i got a good while before we have the ''ceremony'' wedding. we'll see after that. As far as the never getting layed again its true. i dont care who you are. But you can prevent it:lol:! everyonce in a while when i feel frisky and she doesnt i just...............well rape her:eek: Yes i force her too. believe it or not she likes it. She likes it when i take charge. after a couple minutes she gives in. My previous exes werent that great in roll playing. they just wanted to make ''love''.

I'll see if i can get the video from my friend. it was from the first party we ever threw at our house. i was looking llike a drunk bum and she was trashed before midnight. :lol:

hahaha...thats cool man...congrats on the marriage...and the ball and chain that comes with that in a value meal...lol...its all good ;)

the ball and chain were on me when we moved in together. So thats nothing new. As long as she learns how to cook real mexican food i'm all good

Enjoy the sex now while you can.....

shit happens and you'll be forced to build a windowless garage with dvd players, Internet, TV, computer with over 80 gigs, a few rolls of Scotts papper towles, gotta get used to warm beer, and set up a "Beer Fund" coffee can for loose change. Or is that only me?!?!? :rolleyes:

Damn...I miss the sex:(

Congrats though, and good luck.:cool:

well, ever since he second year in college the sex has gone down hill. I mean, we have our awesome moments sometime but it not like it was then. She would blow me practicaly anywhere. road head,me sitting on the couch. Now she wants for me to come to her. You know, she all comfy while i'm having a workout squating or some shit. You know the feeling when you having sex but you know shes not really wanting it? Which then it only pisses you off and either softens you up or you fucking pile drive her just to make it hurt. yeah that has happened more than once

I dont know maybe it will all be over when the strees of school goes away. I talked to her about it once and she said that it was the stress. I also told her that i have needs damnit! ahh funkit. I always tell myself that i wont ask her anymore and that i'll reject sex for a change just to let her know how it feels like. BUT being the hornball that i am it doesnt work. I used to get it once a day sometimes 2. Now i'm lucky to have 2 days in a row. Its normally once every to weeks. Like the funny Ron White said once about his wife...........................

''If you dont want to have sex me i'll go have sex with somebody else! I know. I've seen me do it.

I know its wrong but yes i have done that to one of my previous exes.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? Especially the married ones

Last edited:
Say hello to Rosie Palm and baby oil hahaha. jp, well tell her that sex is a great way to blow off steam and to relieve stress, and it also brings you two together in a more than physical way, youknow.. strengthening your relationship or some bs.

i tryed that line last night. She was really not in mood to do homework and she was physically tired. She came and caresse my back while i was talking to you guys. I feltthat she no panties under her short shorts so i was like,'' hey you come and sit down here ;)'' she said no so i was like well you said you werent in the mood! I'll help get in the mood. It didnt work. you know what she did? she went and fiddle fated around for an hour and then went to sleep telling me that she cant concentrate and she would get up at fucking 5 in the am! I was like WTF? you rejected me in the shower and 1 hour ago only to go to sleep? so once again i went to sleep all pissed of that i didnt get laid. What makes it even worse is when I chose not to beat off just to save it for her!

I actually told her one time when when she ''wasnt in the mood''. I was like fine i'll just go beatoff! fucking got out of the bedromm and into the computer room.

thanks mike. Now wheres that price!!!!!!!!!:lol:I might not get it but at least i know how much i need to save up

Sorry man, things have been hectic with work and with MY girl getting back into town. ;)

PM me your phone number again and I'll call you sometime tomorrow. I'm heading to a movie in a few minutes, so don't call tonight! :)

congrats! hope you and your wifey have a good wedding...and live happy for the rest of your lifes.

thanks nooby queen. thats the nicest thing a noob has ever told me. ha jk;) thanks for the blessing. I'll damn sure try to make it work. Can't turn back now:eek:. I'm staying up to wait for her tonight. She worked at her second job tonight. 6pm to midnight. I hope i get lucky even thought the odds are against me.

Seems like everyone is on HS mostly late at night:huh: well I'll be on till prolly one so look me up. I'm always willing to chat:D

Back