it's friday night...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Apr 9 2004, 07:41 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Apr 9 2004, 09:13 PM
i dont have a drivers license so when i get home i cant do anything unless someone picks me up

edit: lost it for three months get it back may 12th

how did you lose it?

and if you lost it for 3 months then how did you hit another deer the other day? lol

i have a limited license so i can drive to work and back

Well last night went out with my buddies... blah blah blah... friends EX called him so he left... test drove a 94 coupe for a friend... came home around 3.. tonight im going back out again with the same buddies... dont know what we are doing though... should be better than B's sittin on his ass doin noghitn.

sittin in the Paris hotel(Vegas) and just fucked the shiznit out of my girl. she passed out, I'm sitting here now talking to u fools. Dinner reserve at 8:30...gotta take a shower. oh yeah, just won 1400 dollars at blackjack. I thank Vegas for my ne Stage 4 Hondata! Have fun guys.

matt

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Apr 10 2004, 08:58 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Apr 10 2004, 08:14 PM
i have a limited license so i can drive to work and back

ok so how did you lose it? speeding?

DUI/DWI my girlfriends sisters boyfriend has a limited license... thats how he got.

hybrid89 - You just fucked the shit out of you girlfriend? Why the fuck are you telling us, Im pretty sure no one cares... on the $1400 win, congrats.

Back