It's here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Its like a second christmas.

My samsung 40 inch lcd flat panel tv arrived this morning at 8:50am. I just ordered myself HD service which also bumped my internet speed from 4 mb/second to 6, so i guess thats cool :mellow: But anyway, it looks amazing and the picture is even more so. I watched regular digital cable through it for most of the day while I was doing shit and even the regular picutre looked awesome. I proceeded to play Saints Row and Madden 07 on it with the 360 through the componet cables. Also watched Lord of War on it thorugh the 360 and it looked supurb. Im extremely happy with this tv right now, but then again it is the first day :D . Time to watch some HDTV and bask in all its glory.

Im not sure if ill be able to go back to regular tv.. :ph34r:

ill see if my roommate left her digital camera, otherwise they'll be phone pics.

it was 2250.

I can't wait for the SuperBowl, oh man. The hd programs, while few and not necessarily the majority of what i watch, are amazing. Bold, vivid colors. Graphics (as in a logo or a computer generated thing like a stat list comes up during an nfl game) are sharp and crisp. I watched CSI:NY tonight and everything is so much more detailed and clearer, i likey.

ill see if my roommate left her digital camera, otherwise they'll be phone pics.

it was 2250.

I can't wait for the SuperBowl, oh man. The hd programs, while few and not necessarily the majority of what i watch, are amazing. Bold, vivid colors. Graphics (as in a logo or a computer generated thing like a stat list comes up during an nfl game) are sharp and crisp. I watched CSI:NY tonight and everything is so much more detailed and clearer, i likey.

Post up the naked pictures she left on the digi cam.

I just need to bust in with the fact that my father in law just scored a 42" Sharp Aquos LCD w/ Wall Mount & Regular stand for $1200!!! Bastard!

Back