its important to have a woman...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
1. it's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks, cleans and has a job.
2. it's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. it's important to have a woman who you can trust and doesn't lie.

4. it's important to have a woman who is good in bed and likes being
with you.

5. it's very, very important that these four bitches don't know each
other

:nod:

But it's also true. I just need a girl who's good in bed. I cook for myself, make my own money, and I find myself hilarious.

and it's also why you don't have a woman. ^_^
wow..dont be soo harsh..nd that isnt the reason i dont have a girl..the reason is because my ex(2yr relationship) cheated on me and ive been cautious ever since..i dont really ever want to feel the pain of a relationship again..so im trying to find the right girl

wow..dont be soo harsh..nd that isnt the reason i dont have a girl..the reason is because my ex(2yr relationship) cheated on me and ive been cautious ever since..i dont really ever want to feel the pain of a relationship again..so im trying to find the right girl

Dude that's a total bs answer, you need to let your balls drop down.
Me and Rachelle Split (3+ years together and looking at doing marriage)
within that week I went out 2-3 times looking for random chicks to hit on, before the week was over I had a totally new chick back at my place, and since then have dated a handful of really nice girls.

Life is about the people you spend time with, you get attached and get hurt, thats apart of life. but you move on, I have a wonderful girl sleeping in my bed right now.
I'm not sure if shes the girl I'm sticking with but hey, shes fun to be with and I'm not going to kick her out of my bed because of my "feelings" woe is me I might get hurt wah wah wah,

If you're worried about getting hurt and wont date around, you'll NEVER find anyone.

and it's also why you don't have a woman. ^_^

Dude that's a total bs answer, you need to let your balls drop down.
Me and Rachelle Split (3+ years together and looking at doing marriage)
within that week I went out 2-3 times looking for random chicks to hit on, before the week was over I had a totally new chick back at my place, and since then have dated a handful of really nice girls.

Life is about the people you spend time with, you get attached and get hurt, thats apart of life. but you move on, I have a wonderful girl sleeping in my bed right now.
I'm not sure if shes the girl I'm sticking with but hey, shes fun to be with and I'm not going to kick her out of my bed because of my "feelings" woe is me I might get hurt wah wah wah,

If you're worried about getting hurt and wont date around, you'll NEVER find anyone.
whoever said i want out looking for girls and having fun with them:D.... brit simply said that the OP is why i dont have a girl..

thats correct i dont have a relationship..i have "friends"

Your only 19...explore your options. Don't be all butthurt over one bad relationship...

whoever said i want out looking for girls and having fun with them:D.... brit simply said that the OP is why i dont have a girl..

thats correct i dont have a relationship..i have "friends"

For some reason I feel that you have a lot of talk.
Where are the pictures in the GF thread?

I haven't posted one pic in that thread. I have had 5 or 6 "friends" in 4 months. All repeat customers.

Some people you pick up a sense of "talk" from while others not so much. I don't doubt you've had a few =)

For some reason I feel that you have a lot of talk.
Where are the pictures in the GF thread?
i only have a pic of my ex...im not all talk..the problem is that i actually care for what an idividual wants,needs,thinks..
both of the "friends" asked me to not post a pic on the web...lol cuz trust me i was goinna put em up without asking

i only have a pic of my ex...im not all talk..the problem is that i actually care for what an idividual wants,needs,thinks..
both of the "friends" asked me to not post a pic on the web...lol cuz trust me i was goinna put em up without asking

Again... post their myspaces then.

Never asked for naked pics, last time you posted a normal picture of a girl, clothed, you removed it.

You and rachelle broke up?

thats what i read?

when did that happen?? and if it did...why werent there nekkid pics posted after the fact?

jeffie leave them the man alone. just cuz you can pull game and cook doesnt mean you have to brag..

aww hell what am i saying. I envy you you metrosexual bastard.

funny joke by the way.

Back