its in and wired and not running?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gooseguir

ok as I listed before I have a few plugs left on the engine and my old harness
I know that the one on the harness is the purge valve which is in rear of the intake. But the one infront of the distributor is stumping be no clue I need help. Green and its a 2 pin. The car as of now turns over and that is all, It seems like it is getting fuel but no spark, I need the car done by tommarow so if anyone know what needs to be done please reply to this post. Also if wired need to be ran to the ecu can anyone give me a detailed discription of what needs to be done or refer a site that i can find it at. Thank a lot !

the green onemight be for the power steering located on the top of the metal line just below the brake booster

had that one extra one time some cars got it somedont
dont need it to run

my h23 had a green on for the fuel reg and the tps

i remember seeing a integra with a temp sensor in green on the thermostate house and the head temp senser check those and again dont need those to

are u sure u got fuel?

when i see probs with distrib i just get another one hopefully its a easy fix

check you spark plugs and wires, make sure they are all in the right place.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Oct 26 2003, 02:30 AM
check you spark plugs and wires, make sure they are all in the right place.

:ph34r: :worthy:

PROPER fuel, spark, and compression are the only 3 things a car needs to start, assuming you wired properly. Make sure you wired the oil pressure switch, and make sure your fuel pump is coming on. Take the plugs out and replace them. Make sure they are gapped right. Check for blown fuses. Good engine ground...etc....

as far as spark plug placement goes. #1 is the far right of the motor, then 2,3,4 working their way out to the left (if you're looking at the motor from the front of the car.) On the distributor, #1 cylinder firing is bottom left, then, going clockwise 3,4,2. Take the cap off, make sure it's pointing to the correct cylinder requiring spark. Also...USE 91 OCTANE!!!! Make sure your timing is correct.

if its a spark problem check for coil would be an obvious precaution, also check that you are grounded, your coil could be good but not having a ground for it wont make it work obviously. best of luck bud

All right, the b16 is finally up and running! It was the 02 sensor that was stopping spark and fuel. Everything works fine except V-tec has yet to kick in, I think I still have some wires to hook up. Any guesses on what the problem could be? V-tec solenoid?

Back