Its like a birds nest here...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Seriously... I have so many freaking power and USB cords running everywhere it's not funny.

I have my mini-laptop sitting here, then I have my Dell HD plugged in to my desktop via a transfer cable ontop of my tower, and my Maddog 30gb harddrive plugging in via its on USB cable and laying on the floor. lol

I have so much storage right now, I dunno what to do with it other than download the pron...

100_0156.jpg

Just send me everything ill make it neat at my place... :D

Update: just noticed the linksys wireless router. I NEED THAT FOR MY PS3!!!

I could do that, but you'd have to send me a check (that clears) for $2000 first... shipping won't be cheap. :D

thats nothin..
you shoulda seen how my room use to be.
i had two power strips at every outlet, all full.
speaker wires, ethernet wires, power wires, audio wires, video wires running EVERYWHERE.
not to mention a shit load of random wires to tear apart.
and 3 or 4 towers torn down and spread throughout the room.

Just send me everything ill make it neat at my place... :D

Update: just noticed the linksys wireless router. I NEED THAT FOR MY PS3!!!

Then go buy one. I need this one for myself. Its my switch. :)

the more i look at that picture, the cleaner it looks to me.
irobot ftl.

zipties love you. and i would put the router higher to widen the signal and reduce emi from the monitor/towers (even though theyre probably well shielded).

you running a 3rd party firmware on the router? after you upgrade to either ddwrt or thibor, you'll never go back and realized how you even dealt with the craptastic stock.

I do my best to keep my apt neat, especially with cables and wires. My living room is my central hub for the electronics. I have a TV, an Xbox 360 (power hog and space heater lol), a modem, a router (every port used), 5.1 sound system and a lamp all on one large power pack w/ backup battery/surge protector. I have another power bar powering my fish tank (heater/filter/light), 2 laptops (the gf and her friend/temp roomie) and another lamp. The other power bar on the other outlet powers my mac (tower/lcd/speakers/500GB HD) and another lamp.

The other rooms are bare compared to the living room. Couple of clock radios, more lamps and a phone charger lol. Goes to show you we really are fucked if we lose electricity in the world.

zipties love you. and i would put the router higher to widen the signal and reduce emi from the monitor/towers (even though theyre probably well shielded).

you running a 3rd party firmware on the router? after you upgrade to either ddwrt or thibor, you'll never go back and realized how you even dealt with the craptastic stock.

:blink:

I just disabled DHCP to run it as a switch, since Verizon gave me a wireless router already, which is upstairs. lol

I do my best to keep my apt neat, especially with cables and wires. My living room is my central hub for the electronics. I have a TV, an Xbox 360 (power hog and space heater lol), a modem, a router (every port used), 5.1 sound system and a lamp all on one large power pack w/ backup battery/surge protector. I have another power bar powering my fish tank (heater/filter/light), 2 laptops (the gf and her friend/temp roomie) and another lamp. The other power bar on the other outlet powers my mac (tower/lcd/speakers/500GB HD) and another lamp.

The other rooms are bare compared to the living room. Couple of clock radios, more lamps and a phone charger lol. Goes to show you we really are fucked if we lose electricity in the world.

lamps are good.

:blink:

I just disabled DHCP to run it as a switch, since Verizon gave me a wireless router already, which is upstairs. lol
Fuck Verizon. My Fios might be a week old and the wireless already doesn't work right. It has an excellent or very strong signal when the signal actually exists. It's in and out all damn day.

Call it in, they'll replace it for free... I know of 4 different Fios routers that have gone bad. Its not Verizon building them, don't fault them for that.

My Room:

Attachments

• 2180039413_f54b142ff4_o.jpg
    2180039413_f54b142ff4_o.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 135
Back