It's like christmas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well, a bunch of my turbo parts came today. I was too excited and had to start to put it together

Got:
Log stlye manifold
Turbo
Inectors
Boost Guage
BOV

there was more from the last few days, but I can't remember what it was or where I put it. But this is what I took a picture of.

gallery_28741_116_9661.jpg

I understand all to well how you feel. My toys are on there way to. He is the base of the LS-T project.

gallery_29820_124_44128.jpg

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Feb 12 2005, 07:43 PM
I understand all to well how you feel. My toys are on there way to. He is the base of the LS-T project.

gallery_29820_124_44128.jpg

[post=460192]Quoted post[/post]​

Holy jesus what kinda turbo is that? Model #? Specs?? That looks like the type im looking for, for my Talon. Get back to me!!

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 12 2005, 06:37 PM
Well, a bunch of my turbo parts came today. I was too excited and had to start to put it together

Got:
Log stlye manifold
Turbo
Inectors
Boost Guage
BOV

there was more from the last few days, but I can't remember what it was or where I put it. But this is what I took a picture of.

gallery_28741_116_9661.jpg

[post=460172]Quoted post[/post]​

you lucky son of #$W#$^%#%$^ i want that for my civic as a matter of fact i just want my civic to start...lol good shit man let me know when you are done
i want to see it and take a ride in it!

Sorry the turbo is all mine muhahaha....Definitely a DIY turbo write-up is on the way in the spring. 92civicb18b1 when its warm come up to NH.

Looks good man- get a better image editing program though. Huge chunks of white don't look good when they eat up 80% of your picture area.

lol, I used paint...then some image convertor to make it .jpg, I forgot to crop it.

And CivicLX, yea your gona get to see it. Hopefully it will be done soon.

Project, maybe I'll go up there.

Back