its my turn to have my car stolen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im talking about personal belongings that were in the car, i asked the insurance company, and they will cover shit of mine in the car. maybe not anything installed but i can get the tools and clothes and cd's covered. im just hoping they will find it soon. if it still has the engine thats all i care about, the engine is whats worth the most, thats all i want.

He could use homeowners... but it was parked in the street, not in his g/f's driveway....

That really sucks, mang, I live in missouri, Ill still keep an eye out for it tho, hey you never know.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Nov 30 2003, 01:15 PM
He could use homeowners... but it was parked in the street, not in his g/f's driveway....

That really sucks, mang, I live in missouri, Ill still keep an eye out for it tho, hey you never know.

yea my girlfriend doesnt have a driveway, its a rowhome

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 30 2003, 01:04 AM

I get that feeling everyday as I'm leaving work and walking around the bend wondering if the damn thing is still there, sittin alone in the middle of the parking lot...at 11 pm. :unsure:

i know that feeling all too well... and it sux when your right

whoa in no way did i mean to be rude nor insensative with what i typed

It was probably someone you met not too long ago who has been scopin out your car for a while. Next time take out your ECU and battery. Of course they could always push it but they won't get very far.

UPDATE:

the cops found my car today. so far, what i know of thats missing is the rear hatch is gone, the wheels are gone, all the lights are gone, and most of the interior is gone. thats all i know of so far. but i do know for sure that the engine and battery are still there :) .

also, i just bought a 95 integra today from carmax. its black, 2 dr, auto with 91k miles. its clean as hell, and rides really smooth. ill get pics of it up soon.

so now my dilemma is whether to rebuild the rex while i have the teg, and sell the teg when i get the rex up and running, or part out the rex and move on. i really do love the rex and i would hate to sell it off like that. any suggestions?

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Dec 2 2003, 12:11 AM
part out the rex and Auto to manual the Teg + GSR

just my .02

i like what he said...

but how many gsr'd crxs are there out there?

Sorry to hear about that man, that just plain old sucks and I hope those fuckers get what they deserve.

FUCKING DIE ALREADY THIEVES.

the more and more i think about it, im wanting to rebuild the rex, and get rid of the teg. only thing that sucks is that i pay payments on the teg, so i would probably have to sell it back to carmax or something. im still open to suggestions, but either way, the teg will remain stock. not even exhaust.

glad to hear its back, you were lucky.
wish they would have left my motor :(

Congrats on recovering your crx so soon. How much was the teg? Were you planning on buying it anyway (before the crx was stolen)?

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Dec 2 2003, 01:21 AM-->
Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Dec 2 2003, 12:16 AM
Smonkeyboy
@Dec 2 2003, 12:11 AM
part out the rex and Auto to manual the Teg + GSR

just my .02

i like what he said...

but how many gsr'd crxs are there out there?

not GSR crx

GSR teggie

but the teg already comes with a gsr trim level.

if i ever see someone steal a car(i am a rent a cop(security)) i protect and serve a community but to me more importantly all there nice cars lol i wish someone would try to steal a car i have so much aggresion for all my fellow hondaswap tech members that have recently been jacked i want to pepperspray these fools then beat them with my beater stick then cuff em and take them to jail

Back