Its noon......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

and im still fucking wasted!!!!!!!!! :beers:

HAhahah everything in sight. started off with some lionshead stood in line for like 30 mins just to get into the bar, got in and went nuts. i was just buying pitchers of molson and chugging them at record pace, i knew like 2 of the bartenders and they were feeding me "jagerbombs" which were l;ike half glasses of straight jager. we were the last ones out of the bar and then we went to my buddies house ripped a couple and started downing shots of soco at like 3 am. had some young philly from one of my classes call me up and then we were up til like 7. woke up at 11 becuase she had to go to work and im drinking again and a pizza is en route. life is good @ an estimated .2 BAC

I just went to get 2 cases of corona, a bottle of propane for the garage heater, and 2 pacs of cigs.....I'm set for a long week-end in the garage. :ph34r:

i was using my camelbak on thursday. holds about 6 beers (72 oz but camelbak is 70 oz). when i was filling it up for the 3rd time i was only buzzing. by the end of the night i had killed it 3 times and played a few games of beer pong. that was like 20+ beers. i think that thing gives me superhuman drinking ability b/c i was barely drunk, idk.

and damn, how much did you spend at the bar with pitchers of molsen and jager bombs?

quick jager recipe-firetruck- 1 part jager, 1 part ginger ale. tastes like dr. pepper imo.

I got wasted last night as well. Here at school it really sucks because there is nowhere to drink. I know it sounds weird but this college blows. So me and my buddy started drinking a handle of whiskey at 3:30 and had it half gone by 5. I'd tell you more but I dont remember a single thing after 5. We managed to drink another 1/4 of the bottle throughout the night.

This school really blows. It has a guy/girl ratio of like 8:1. There are only like 3or4 frats that are always so packed you can get about 1 beer an hour if your lucky. And the oncampus drug/alchohal policy is so strict you just about get kicked out just for being caught with a beer in your hand.

Quoted post[/post]]
I got wasted last night as well. Here at school it really sucks because there is nowhere to drink. I know it sounds weird but this college blows. So me and my buddy started drinking a handle of whiskey at 3:30 and had it half gone by 5. I'd tell you more but I dont remember a single thing after 5. We managed to drink another 1/4 of the bottle throughout the night.

This school really blows. It has a guy/girl ratio of like 8:1. There are only like 3or4 frats that are always so packed you can get about 1 beer an hour if your lucky. And the oncampus drug/alchohal policy is so strict you just about get kicked out just for being caught with a beer in your hand.
where do you go? that sucks.

and last night TKE (my fraternity) was having a regional leadership conference in philly. i didnt go but i did go to the Temple TKE for the afterparty...fucking crazy. TKEs from all over and Temple sent out the A-list of hot girls. too bad i have a gf, b/c my drunk ass (in a kilt mind you) was approaching girls, talking to them to the poin that they were really showing interest, then telling them i have a gf. it was my form of entertainment for the night. and on top of that i got 2 numbers, haha.

Back