its not letting me post pictures....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

here are some pics of the turbo... i would appreciate if some one could post some specs on the turbo.

Compressor
s3fa52a0f15faa.jpg

serial plate
s3fa52a62c3518.jpg

s3fa52aad30d61.jpg

Internal wastegate
s3fa52aff3d0a4.jpg

Compressor and turbine inlet side
s3fa52bfcef439.jpg

s3fa52c46f1b4b.jpg

What is this thing.. and how does it function?  Im pretty sure i need it, but how do i hook it up?

s3fa52c7cbbfea.jpg

s3fa52ca98d9b7.jpg

Im trying to post this up, and i keep getting an error message that says:

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif

Im using them normally too.... and i still cant post em up.. im just gonna try to make a different post

First off, I took the spaces out between the tag and the URL, and I changed the [img] tags to all lower case... works now. :)

Secondly, that thing is a single stage boost controller. The two big nipples, you'd put in line with the wastegate signal line, and the smaller nipple, you'd run to upstream of the compressor inducer. The nut and screw are the adjustment, and the wires would go to a relay controlled by a switch. A friend with a 323 GTX had his solenoid hooked up to his AC button so when he pushed it, he got 12 PSI rather than 6.5 or so. :) It works good if you connect the hoses up properly. I had one in my Civic.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 2 2003, 05:10 PM
A friend with a 323 GTX had his solenoid hooked up to his AC button so when he pushed it, he got 12 PSI rather than 6.5 or so. :)

Your friend is my hero mang!!!

323 GTX wo0000ooo00o0t!!

1.6L with 180 hp/180 torque. :worthy: (US Spec, JDM has a 1.8 with 180hp/180tq)

Where the hell did you find that IHI VJ11??? That would PERFECTLY fit up to my old 1.8 with the Corksport GTX manifold! :angry: :( :angry: :(

Found it at the junkyard yo.... i could probably get another one...

Yo Loco, how much would a used RHB5 go for if it was in "ok" condition. As in very little movement in shaft, and no major mechanical problem?

if i get another one ill post up, and probably sell it..

Back