its NOT the equipment...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you've never tried to do 'stunts' on a road bike, you just don't understand how difficult that really is.

If you've never tried to do 'stunts' on a road bike, you just don't understand how difficult that really is.

I understand that I'd probably break a leg on it, so I can only imagine how difficult it is to do tricks.

That guy is damn good. And that is a pretty damn good ad for the bike brand and rims.

Professional bike shops would never sell you those tires if you told them this was what you wanted to do.

That is crazy as fuck. I can do a wheelie and a stoppie on my road bike. Bit it hard the first time I tried a stoppie too:D

Professional bike shops would never sell you those tires if you told them this was what you wanted to do.

No doubt but the fact that this guy was able to do it just the one time with those rims says a lot about the quality.

Wow.

That guy is damn good. And that is a pretty damn good ad for the bike brand and rims.

Agreed. I did BMX style tricks on my mountain bike all the time and it was hard enough because of the weight and size, but I wouldn't even think about doing it on a road bike! I guess I'll finally have to get a road bike and start practicing. Still crazy on those skinny wheels and tires though!

The principle behind this video wasn't so much to show off this guys skills but to show the strength of carbon fiber frames.

Back