Its Punch an Emo in the Face Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no, im not talking about "your not cool enough". theres a lot more to it than that.

and if its the "weaker" one that kills the "stronger" then obviously the roles were reversed as soon as the stronger one underestimated what the weaker one was capable of. yeah, he took the easy way by using the gun. but the stronger one should have taken into account all possibilities. if he doesnt then he made his mistake.

i dont blame anybody for anothers actions. what one person does is on that person and that person only. no-one else.

i hate everyone bc it makes my life easier. and whatever one can do to make thier life easier, they usually do. if it makes your life easier to like everybody you meet, then by all means go for it. my personal philosophy is exactly that, mine. i learned what i know by making my mistakes, but i also watch and learn from others.

dont know what part of the world your from but from all of the places ive been ive always watched and listened to the fact that that is the truth.
this might not be the "pure" animal kingdom, but it is still the animal kingdom. the physically weak will find a way to conquer over his attacker givin he has the mental ability to do so, if not then he'll perish, in one way or another. if the weaker one finds himself in the disadvantage of the minds, then he'll find a physical way to be on top.
its just the natural way of the world. one way or another, someones getting on top, whether its out of skill, strength or total desperation.

Im not saying that you like everybody, im using that as an example.

I dont walk around being an asshat to everybody. I'll greet and shake hands with anybody I havnt mt yet. I dont walk up to perfect strangers and start cussing them out. I generally keep to myself, I choose to speak with people as little as possible. when im out with friends I'll meet and greet and converse with people that they know bc i respect my friends.
if you walk around telling people to "fuck off" regularly, then i think your more on the asshat list than myself. i just usually avoid them but if they dont get the point then i'll tell them to fuck off.
when someone sees it fit to try and take me down then obviously they have a reason behind it. and if they succeed and i cant come out on top then im just shit out of luck. survival of the fittest pertains to more than just live or die.

You douchebags will argue about everything and anything, won't you? lol

You douchebags will argue about everything and anything, won't you? lol

eh, basically. im gonna start a thread in the members are for people to finish their "discussions" with blanco. that way we can stop threadjacking. and still have our friendly debates. (well friendly on my part, dunno if he gets pissed or not)

Just because you don't have principles of any kind or courage of conviction doesn't mean other people don't.

haha For the record I agree with your point of view, but arguing people based on their opinions and life views is pointless in the first place.

Do you expect to change his view to match yours? I hope not.

haha For the record I agree with your point of view, but arguing people based on their opinions and life views is pointless in the first place.

Do you expect to change his view to match yours? I hope not.

agreed!

but i still think that kids with mullets are more likely to shoot up places.
my reasoning. none.
other than in my own little mind they have more guns. ;)
but what the hell do i know..

this thread has become pointless
can i change the subject to something else?

i smell something burning.:D

well my opinion wont change. but i enjoy having small debates.
you'll never learn anothers point of view if you dont discuss it.
When it comes to matters of opinion: To each his own.
everybody has their own beliefs and views, i like to learn what others have to say.
its hard to find people who can discuss or debate about things without fighting or arguing.
I dont want to change anothers view. i'd rather tell them mine and have them come to their own conclusions about things.
whether they change theirs or not, thats none of my concern nor my business unless they choose for it to be.

I just enjoy the conversations.

Last edited:
Back