its rare I get pissed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That would piss me off. You have the right to be man. So what can you do?

I'd take down his plate and key "touch my bike again and your fucking dead" in his hood. Write it upside down so he can read it while driving. I feel ya on this one, something like that makes me see red, just picturing myself in your shoes was enough to piss me off.

i parked my car at an army base like that, and some dumb old bitch tried pulling out and hit my car. luckily i set my alarm before i left. the army cops were at the gate doing the patrols and heard it go off. the lady tried to leave and they stopped her. she saw i had a school parking pass and tried to tell the cops,"oh, it's ok, he's just a kid." but they got all the info for me and she had to pay $400.

This thread makes us all for you:
:wtf: :angry: :mad:

That person is:
:whatafucktard: :tfg: :ghey: :asshat: :tardcart:

We all want to do this to the fucktard:
:slap: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :tisk: :kick: :rant: :nutkick: :poke: :poop:

Give us the names of the person if you ever figure out who it was. we can fuck him up for you. :p

Check this out

I was at a club last year and i happened to find a "good" parking spot in a parking garage, a spot right on the first level right by the road (also, right by the rent-a-cops). I figure im safe and park.

When i left the club at around 4am, as i walked to my car, i noticed a dent in my trunk. I was like "WTF" - and my car alarm beeped 3 times so i know there was impact to the body. Im standin there and im lookin at the car all pissed tryin to find out what happened - then i notice what appeared to be a shoe print on the dent, so somebody must have kicked it in.

The worst part of the whole story is that there was a rent-a-cop car parked right next to my car when i came out of the club - I asked those Tools if they had seen what happened, and they were like, "we were hear all night" and saw "NUTING".

Man, i hate stuff like this.

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Nov 2 2003, 12:22 AM
Check this out

I was at a club last year and i happened to find a "good" parking spot in a parking garage, a spot right on the first level right by the road (also, right by the rent-a-cops). I figure im safe and park.

When i left the club at around 4am, as i walked to my car, i noticed a dent in my trunk. I was like "WTF" - and my car alarm beeped 3 times so i know there was impact to the body. Im standin there and im lookin at the car all pissed tryin to find out what happened - then i notice what appeared to be a shoe print on the dent, so somebody must have kicked it in.

The worst part of the whole story is that there was a rent-a-cop car parked right next to my car when i came out of the club - I asked those Tools if they had seen what happened, and they were like, "we were hear all night" and saw "NUTING".

Man, i hate stuff like this.

That's why they're fucking security guards... damn high school rejects.

Actually, the people who caused the dent were probably the secruity guards.

Jeffie, that sucks dude, I know I would be extremely pissed if somebody even touched my fuckin' bike without asking me, much less move the thing. I was expecting you see it with burn out marks right next to it, or somebody took it for a spin brought it back and parked it wrong. Hey, at least it wasn't stolen.

i would have sat there on the bike and waited for those fuckers to come out.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 2 2003, 10:16 AM
Hey, at least it wasn't stolen.

I would rather have my bike stolen then to find it laying on its side due to a car bumping it.

If it's knocked over I would have to report to my insurance that it was knocked over and it would take forever to fix it. Also my bike would be labeled as a FIXED droped bike sure it was droped but I fixed it... that really hurts on resale value.

If it was stolen I would call my insurance up and say its stolen and thanks to having it insured for $6500 I would get back everything I put into it
and break even. It's the end of the riding year in maryland, I would not mind ALL my money back for a new bike next year =).

Originally posted by jeffie7+Nov 2 2003, 05:05 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Nov 2 2003, 10:16 AM
Hey, at least it wasn't stolen.

I would rather have my bike stolen then to find it laying on its side due to a car bumping it.

If it's knocked over I would have to report to my insurance that it was knocked over and it would take forever to fix it. Also my bike would be labeled as a FIXED droped bike sure it was droped but I fixed it... that really hurts on resale value.

If it was stolen I would call my insurance up and say its stolen and thanks to having it insured for $6500 I would get back everything I put into it
and break even. It's the end of the riding year in maryland, I would not mind ALL my money back for a new bike next year =).

if it was dropped why would you have to report it to the ins company? why not just fixed the damage without telling them? that way you dont gotta deal with the ins bullshit and it gets fixed without being labeled as being dropped, and your all good.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 2 2003, 05:48 PM
if it was dropped why would you have to report it to the ins company? why not just fixed the damage without telling them? that way you dont gotta deal with the ins bullshit and it gets fixed without being labeled as being dropped, and your all good.

a droped bike just falling over on one side would cost me ATLEST 1500-3000 to fix
depenging if the tank gets dented then add another 500-1000

there was a few bike buddys I know online who were at a hang out when some girl got on one bike and it feel over and knocked down a row of bikes about 4 of them fell over their repair bills "insurance quotes" ranged from 2-6K total damage for 4 bikes was over 10K just for them falling over at ZERO MPH

no way in hell would I not call it in unless I was the one who droped it "do not have full coverage"

once again thats why I tell people DO NOT BUY NEW BIKES FOR A FIRST BIKE!!!!!!

Originally posted by jeffie7@Nov 2 2003, 09:13 PM
once again thats why I tell people DO NOT BUY NEW BIKES FOR A FIRST BIKE!!!!!!

Not to mention they're prolly gonna crash it if it's their first.

Back