It's Saturday night.....and I have beer....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I just drank one corona...I have 5 more...and I picked up a 12 pack of Sapporo and a 12 pack of Kirin....I have a few packs of ciggs on hand...and...well....I'm in a dirty garage, I'm still in clean clothes, and the computer is in front of me..Cartoon network...is on the tv behind me...and the wife just went to bed...and I'm off tonight...ohhh what to do?

I had a rough night again at work last night...Co-workers related...I was steamed all the way home, I sat on the computer for a few hours in the living room, it wouldn't connect on the wireless...and it made me madder. no sleep yet, except for a breif snooz in the car on the way to get more JDM food an hour away, and I just ate a lot of caffine...and a red bull. I'm in the mood to do something, but for the last week, the back has been super stiff, and now it feels like I have a nerve on my left heel that I'm mashing on it when I stand for the whole last week.

/pop goes the second Corona.....

2nd Corona dead...

it was....and I really dint drink to mush last weekend....it was more of a sleeping weekend.

my box that I use to set the glass outside every two weeks is not the box anymore...it's a damn tin trashcan :ph34r:

I just changed into some grundji pants...so I'm one step closer to doing something....

Locals are welcome to come over for a game of poker :wink: my bluff face will be dead by the time the game gets rolling....

/number 3 corona going down the hatch with 5 ibuprofin 200mg pills....

its saturday night, and i'm working... for free...

I suck....

I only got 4.5 corona's down last night. I was getting hungry, so I went inside the house...and the wife made me the best yakisoba.....so I ate it, sat on the couch, and I was out like a lightbulb. I woke up about 7am, and had a burritoe..and back out to the garage.

I got one Enkei wheel blasted last night, and put some red spray paint on it this morning, I grabbed a watanabe rim, and just blasted it...now to do one more watanabe, and then figuare out if I paint them, or polish them. Then I got to blast the other Enkei and paint it. And then 3 more slotted mags to blast and wetsand....if I can get them somewhat done, and run the rims and some tires down to my buddies shop, and get some tires mounted on them, then I have plenty of wheels to take to the drift event on the 27th...I'll use some, and other will have a price tag on them...

/crack open last corona.... :p

Don't feel bad. I had a hard week, ended it with a bottle of E&J last night.

Spent my last 12 bucks on cigarettes and a bottle of Jim Bean. Hit the bottle early today at like 10 AM and I got a little buzz going right now.

word.

fixed the mirage last night. the alternator died. not a bad deal with 192K on the stock one :wink:

Back