Its snowing :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Killington sucks. We built that mountain to keep you people from fucking up the rest of the state. How come you can't get a good blowjob in NJ? Because all you cocksuckers are up here! Don't Jersey VT! Jersey cows, not people!

lol, is Killington the Terryvile of VT, or something?

I dunno. It's like fucking NJ or NYC or some shit. Everyone's a douschebag, everything's a hustle, and your shit gets stolen. Oh, and people can't drive at all, the fuckholes. Fuck Killington and all the dumbshit out of staters that flock to it each year. They can have it; there's much better mountains that they don't know about, thank god.

Shit I didn't know there were mountains on the East coast.

Back on topic, Nice choice on the dk chopstickx though. I'm a fan of profile cranks, owning the ss myself.

Werd, nothing like Skiing Whistler/Blackcomb, or Big White.

But then again, I'm in Washington, and we have som ekiller slopes here also. Not many resorts, if any, but some nice slopes.

ya some nice sloped down there but nothing like fernnie and kicking horse or sunshine 40 mins from my house and im in heaven

Back