Its that time again...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I believe the US national average is 98

Congratulations, E!
Your IQ score is 136

:)

i was hoping youd say that shit :)

s3f675bd646ce2.jpg

eet a c0k h00r :lmao:

Congratulations, Eric!
Your IQ score is 129

yes we all know you are an e-krod, Calesta, however, I was at least expecting a 156.

Sooooooooo disapointed :(

I was wondering what he would get. Damn Cal, you ARE learnded. :p

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 16 2003, 03:17 PM
yes we all know you are an e-krod, Calesta, however, I was at least expecting a 156.

Sooooooooo disapointed :(

:p

CAN you get a 156 on that thing? I've taken other more rigorous IQ tests and scored much higher before... something's wrong with this one.

:lol:

yeah, I've taken other IQ tests where my numbers were higher. what do you expect from a 40 question intARDnet test :)

Especially when the next test is: Does he love you? Find out here...

Yeah, exactly... most of the tests I've taken are timed too- IQ is a measure of natural ability, not how long it takes you to work shit out on paper or a calculator.

131 wtf. I feel so ashamed lol. Almost like I should just retire and get a subscription to the coloring book of the month club :-S. So much for Uncle Sam's $$$ spent on ballistics study, guess I'll go back to Tennessee elevation :D

Congratulations, jamie!
Your IQ score is 128

:angry: I felt good until I saw your results
IQ 127
intellectual type FACTS CURATOR other facts curators bill gates? wtf?

I also took the rorschach(sp?) test they got some crazy shit on the there

one of them looked like a mushroom being raped by demons!

Congratulations, Chris!
Your IQ score is 122

I didn't think it'd be that high. I swear it was 135 when I was a little younger. I've gotten dumb in my old age.
If any of you guys knew me, you wouldn't think it'd be past 100...

I'm dumb!

:blink:

Back