its that time of year

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

finals and term papers, i got a paper do for my materials and mehods class tomorrow and i need the specifications of the fourth madison square garden built, if you dont know, thats the one standing now, but with 9/11 is a bitch because its hard to find big building and arena specifications because of terrorist....bo if anyone knows any sites with good info n construction of buildings and specifcations like structure types, occupancy, cost of building firms involvedall that shit, please let me know, im not being lazy, i just need help because i cat find a fuckingthing, and for those that helped before with quality of life in nyc, thank you because i got a a+ thanx fellas :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Yeah, tell me about it! I got 5 finals this week! 3 of them are comprehensive.

Are you a civil engineer? I'm mechanical.

failities management/construction managemet....i can't find a fucking thing,all i see is o buy tickts for blah blah blah, really annoying, you know of any site that might have sme info on the building

wouldn't city records have info like that...

if you know what year the building was made the nycpl might have microfile of news paper if info like that

Back