Its The New Diamond Plate Altezzas...lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ShouLinPanther

s3e645133afe5d.jpg

Ok...wtf do people think when they put shit on there car, I saw this car at a concert that I attended tonight and I laughed so hard that I had to take a picture. I think whoever owns this car needs to another look at what he did and then think about how gay it is. :fr:

Originally posted by ShouLinPanther@Mar 4 2003, 02:18 AM
i wasnt trying to upstage you i just thought that shit was funny and you have to agree....lol

i was just jokin around with ya dude. ur pic is pretty funny, altho it does not surprise me
one bit people do these types of things to their cars.....

and btw, that was a link, not a emphasis on my words....
im not too good at posting on here....need more practice

post some more rice pics if u got 'em. im gonna search my cd's for some funny rice

i see alot of fucktard ricers around where i live i just need to start carrying my camera around with me when i go out so i can get more pics ill have more soon and blackJDMdeath can back me up on the fucktards in this city

Originally posted by ShouLinPanther@Mar 4 2003, 02:32 AM
i see alot of fucktard ricers around where i live i just need to start carrying my camera around with me when i go out so i can get more pics ill have more soon and blackJDMdeath can back me up on the fucktards in this city

what city u in?

cuz i think our fucktards in So. Cali. could out-rice your fucktards any day hehe

there is this one 94 4-door accord i always see driving by.....
i think the next time i see him im going to follow him and take a pic when he parks...
you guys WILL NOT believe what you see when you lay eyes on this travesty....

i cant even begin to explain it.....

lol

lets get a contest going with everyone voting on who can find the most fucked up lookin import ever....
ill be at my buddy's shop on sat, and wont forget my digital cam...
the shop is in a sort of...ghetto-ish type area, and you wont believe the type of shit that comes in looking for parts
and accessories.....
the worst is the "lowrider euros" (is that what they call themselves? im not too hip on the lowriding scene)

and the headlight/tailight conversions they do on their cars is atrocious...

blackJDMdeath and i live in wichita, ks... and trust me i bed we could compete even though this is not a competition, lets both just go out and take as many fucktard ricer pics as we can for a week and make a new post and show how much stupid shit that we can find......deal

Originally posted by ShouLinPanther@Mar 4 2003, 02:44 AM
blackJDMdeath and i live in wichita, ks... and trust me i bed we could compete even though this is not a competition, lets both just go out and take as many fucktard ricer pics as we can for a week and make a new post and show how much stupid shit that we can find......deal

i love competitions....dont know why, but DEAL.
ill post some pics by late sun. night.

i cant believe nobody in this forum remembers the site "riceboypages.com" its gone now...but he had everything in there
and posted some damn funny comments about each pic

its gotten so bad, that i saw a blue is300 on the street the other day.....and thought to myself....hey that car looks kinda cool...

then as it passed in front of me, i saw the stock altezzas and just about threw up

i was kickin myself... i had to go to sams and best buy for work today, i had about 8 opportunities to get some quality pictures of some TRUELY bad ass rides, 8 foot wings, the works, and i left my camera at home...

People are serisouly retarded. There is an old beat up celica that drives around town where i live (Iowa) its got a HUGE spoiler and a loud tuned pipe. sometimes i wonder what people are thinking!!! Ill deff have some pics uploaded soon!

:fr:

damn you zac you need to start takeing that shit with you, im going to take pics of the gay shit that is in my school parking lot, that yellow cavalier :fr: lmao omg you have to see this i wonder if i can get him to let me take a pic of this damn oxygen bottle that he painted blue so it looks like nawzzzzzz bottle and he has NOS stickers on his windows and the gayest vinyl shit in the world on it lol

Back