It's the you at work 2006 thread!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is me...looking real excited....at work

work.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
whats up with everyone having a PC and a laptop, both running on their desks...

i have a laptop too, but rarely use it and its never up...

Actually, only the laptop is running in that shot, it's my work PC. It's in a docking station so I can use the 21" monitor, mouse and keyboard. I just opened the top to match Bob Vila's shot better. :mrgreen:

(Since the laptop is faster than the machine I have at home, it's also become my primary home system too... I play WoW on it every day. :mrgreen: )

3 bolt adjustable :thumbsdown:

that pic sucks...
you can't really see your height...
tall bastards...

how many tats you got?

hahaha

you must look like such a freak in a hatch or crx
lol

i have a friend who's prob 6'3" with a 91 SI, and thats a ball watching him get in and out of the car...

I <3 my tiny cars

the world is my kart track

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
whats up with everyone having a PC and a laptop, both running on their desks...

i have a laptop too, but rarely use it and its never up...

Actually, only the laptop is running in that shot, it's my work PC. It's in a docking station so I can use the 21" monitor, mouse and keyboard. I just opened the top to match Bob Vila's shot better. :mrgreen:

(Since the laptop is faster than the machine I have at home, it's also become my primary home system too... I play WoW on it every day. :mrgreen: )

Fuck that, Dual Monitor Setup at work, all my graphic design, web design, flash, etc. is done on my 21" HP Flatpanel and all my email, MS Project, WERD, Excel, PP crap is done on the Laptop's screen.

I also use my work laptop for playing Tiger Woods 05 when I go on bidness trips and at home :)

this is my cubey area...
spend 10-12 hours a day in that chair during tax season...
but soon we'll be in the new office building and i'll have my own office w/ fireplace and bay window :)

med_gallery_4368_276_192125.jpg

its an old building being updated and renovated...
i'll even have my own shitter...
now thats what i call a good life...
lol

that looks horrible recked. Almost as bad as my desk at school. I don't nkow how you do it, with work that is.

that looks horrible recked. Almost as bad as my desk at school. I don't nkow how you do it, with work that is.
well, my boss has been away for 2 weeks and this is the start of my tax seaosn...
the papers and files on my desk now are nothing compared to what it will be...
i actually got rid of a lot of stuff today...

boss is coming back early so i get to cram a touch...

I think the best office trick to do lately is "shutdown <IP Address> -n"

No warning. Just BOOP. You can run it if you're in the admin group.

I'm the phone admin where I work, so the Cisco phone fun is about dried up. I change people's display names and shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think the best office trick to do lately is "shutdown <IP Address> -n"

No warning. Just BOOP. You can run it if you're in the admin group.

I'm the phone admin where I work, so the Cisco phone fun is about dried up. I change people's display names and shit.

haha you can have Cisco my brother and I won't touch them. The Cisco routers are even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back