it's times like this when i wish i didn't have the m

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm fully planning too... was never really considering it.
just kinda one of those moments... damn... ya know?

i've wanted an r33 before it was popular to want a skyline. lol

i had posted pictures up of russ' M (black on black like yours) and my mirage, but they didnt translate over. argh.

You know B, I can hook you up with a Smart roadster. The guy wants between 12 and 15 k for them (Depending on what he gets and what he pays)

This was me at Whiteface in Lake Placid, NY this February.
n31504093_31546188_659.jpg

But I did eventually make it after probably taking a few years off the teg's life.
n31504093_31546190_1405.jpg

So thats what my integra looked like originally. I'm pretty sure that was one of the colors I uncovered during my work...

You know B, I can hook you up with a Smart roadster. The guy wants between 12 and 15 k for them (Depending on what he gets and what he pays)

talking about an r33 to a smart car????

while neat vehicles, 0-60 in 14.4 seconds just somehow doesn't fit in the same class of car as an r33 who's 1/4mile time is less than that.... lol

Yes. Skylines are cute.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 76
at 1/4 the price, you can pay someone to a GSR1300 swap in a Roadster and really, really piss off your run-of-the-mill Skyline owner.

Or, for 1/10th the cost, just get the bike and be done with it :)

i have no good place to keep it :( my garage is tiny. the 2 cars in there is just about it, especialyl since i keep my car in it.

i have no good place to keep it :( my garage is tiny. the 2 cars in there is just about it, especialyl since i keep my car in it.

I almost bought a bike this year my self but living ina condo i got no place to keep it...Was about a signiture away from getting the BMW K 1200 R Sport

spacer.gif

2.jpg

Nice weapon, corvetteguy. I am in love with the K1200S myself. Of course, if you look at my ZX12 it's pretty much the same thing (Without that FUNKY fork and auto suspension)

As far as space: I can bring my bikes in my house. I plan on it next winter (Bringing SOMETHING in for decoration) So bring a bike in the house :)

Nice weapon, corvetteguy. I am in love with the K1200S myself. Of course, if you look at my ZX12 it's pretty much the same thing (Without that FUNKY fork and auto suspension)

As far as space: I can bring my bikes in my house. I plan on it next winter (Bringing SOMETHING in for decoration) So bring a bike in the house :)

Back