I'v Been Scammed My Jason Taylor!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolLess16

well i sent this kid $230 bucks for Zex valve springs and retainers and i havnt heard from him in 2months. I have his phone number but he doesnt answer and i even talked to his Girlfreind about it. His name is Jason Eugene Taylor . He lives in the Tennesse area so if anyone wants to help it would be GREATLY Apreciated - if anyone has ever done business with him or anything please let me know

Jason Taylor
187 Thompson Rd
Covington Tn 30819
(901) 219-2478
this is his cell# , he wont answer for me so if someone local can call him it would be apreciated ,thanks alot guys

crank calls....

somebody should go find a forum with alot of chicks in it. then find a picture of a really good looking guy and send it to her.

then give her that # and when the girlfriend answer the phone.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did the initial deal go down on this site? If so what is his screen name?

no it went down on Honda-tech but i know these are the two biggest honda sites and im sure he might be on be on here as well

interstate trading is a federal offense. contact his local police. They should be more than willing to help. I had to do the same with a bumper I bought from a kid a while back. He ended up overnighting it to me when his dad found out about the bad transaction and he ate $350 in shipping charges.

matt

Originally posted by SolLess16@May 20 2004, 11:24 PM
well if someone can get me there phone number it would be greatly apreciated

Dman! I aint your personal PI. google it up fucker. J/k good luck getting your shit. be patient and explain to the po po's what happening and ask what they or you need can do about the situation.

matt

Back