I've been looking for a while...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

psychopathic

and I cannot seem to figure out if this turbo is a t22, t25, or a t28. all i know about it is it came off of a nissan, and it has a 4-bolt downpipe flange. its got lots of numbers on it and i have tried to google the shit out of it but i can't make heads nor tails of half of what i find.

here are the numbers stamped into the "cold" side of the turbo: M24 Garrett a/r 48

and i guess these are the serial numbers, they are on a little plate in the center:
TD 0195J
14411-40P11
466073-5

inside of the turbo there are also some more numbers stamped:
"cold" side - .48
"hot" side - .63

if anyone has any info on this turbo that would be great and extremely helpful. i would like to start building this soon, but without knowing what kind of turbo it is makes it rather difficult researching parts.

i believe it came off of a 300zx but i dont know the year or anything else. i got it from a guy i worked with for free. it was a warranty job that required the replacement of both turbos but only 1 was actually bad, he kept the good one and eventually gave it to me.

if it came off a 300zx its a t25 i believe

Back