1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've been looking for a while...

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by psychopathic, Oct 26, 2008.

1. psychopathic

psychopathic New Member

and I cannot seem to figure out if this turbo is a t22, t25, or a t28. all i know about it is it came off of a nissan, and it has a 4-bolt downpipe flange. its got lots of numbers on it and i have tried to google the shit out of it but i can't make heads nor tails of half of what i find.

here are the numbers stamped into the "cold" side of the turbo: M24 Garrett a/r 48

and i guess these are the serial numbers, they are on a little plate in the center:
    TD 0195J
    14411-40P11
    466073-5

inside of the turbo there are also some more numbers stamped:
    "cold" side - .48
    "hot" side - .63

if anyone has any info on this turbo that would be great and extremely helpful. i would like to start building this soon, but without knowing what kind of turbo it is makes it rather difficult researching parts.

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

what nissan did it come off of

3. psychopathic

psychopathic New Member

i believe it came off of a 300zx but i dont know the year or anything else. i got it from a guy i worked with for free. it was a warranty job that required the replacement of both turbos but only 1 was actually bad, he kept the good one and eventually gave it to me.

4. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

if it came off a 300zx its a t25 i believe

5. psychopathic

psychopathic New Member

thats kinda what i have been thinking from what i found online but wasn't sure. ty

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted