I've crossed over to the dark side...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
And bought a Prius.

20160323_165254.jpg

Was looking at newer Passat diesels since I commute so much and wanted something more comfortable. Plus, the Forester has 230k on it now and is really starting to show its age.
So, while looking at the Passats I came across a good deal on a 2010 Prius. So I bought it, and so far so good.

Black ext with gray cloth interior. It's not loaded but has push button start as well as auto lock/unlock without having to push buttons. So far I average about 46mpg which is about 20 more mpg than the Subaru. Would be better but lots of interstate and hills in tn.

$8500 after taxes, tags, title, etc. cheapest I found in the area for the new body style. and about $3k less than the cheapest Passats I could find.

Now gotta sell the Forester, going to miss that thing but I just dont have or want to sink the money into getting it proper again.

lmao. eh, it fitted what I needed. once im making more money im going to buy a passat for me and the wife will drive the prius.

Back