I've Got it made

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
So I got a new job.

Warehouse Assistant Manager for an Electrical Contracting Company. They gave me a truck to drive around, 98 F-150, a nextel phone and an 89 Econoline flatbed. Perfect Hours. Mon-Friday 1-5 PM, which is directly after class. I pretty much pull tools and parts for the job sites when I get a call, and if I don't have any calls, I just sweep the warehouse. I love it to death. Only problem is, It's the same pay as Lowe's was. But i'm union now so I get scheduled raises, and larger pay when I'm on the road, and OT.

I can't wait to go to work.

*Job Use Only* but I can pick up and drop stuff off at place if its on the way to or from a job. :ph34r:

Union Dues are covered by my manager.

They hire Part-Time because it makes it so they don't have to give me vaca, health, etc.

What sucks is right now my truck is being borrowed by a project manager so I have to drive this other 2 ton flat bed everywhere. Tomorrow I have to go downtown to Cisco and its a 3 hour drive and the flatbed has fm or cd, just am.

Either npr or the factor. :cry:

When I had only an AM radio, I was trucking through Indiana, Missouri and Kansas.

I got me some religion. I listened to more religious radio than I thought the human mind was capable of processing.

I'll pay $100 to see him Dori the flatbed with a car on the back.

What type of motor? Lol.

Seriously, when I did some landscaping last summer my boss was using a Tri-Axle Mack dump to pull a backhoe we were using to put in a retaining wall. You want to talk about torque?

Took 4 gears to get up to 25mph. :ph34r:

Back