I've got too many questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fbizzay

Okay, first off, are there any leather seats that can be swapped into a civic, I have a four door. I don't know if the Integra seats will fit in or not, or if it would be better to just have the seats re-covered. Second, there is a sensor attached to the intake, when you get an intake system, is ther a place to plug that sensor in, particullarly the intakes off of ebay. Third, throttle body spacers- the airaid poweraid, does it really do anything. Fourth, I need a tune up, are there any parts i can get for my tune up that will increase the performance of my car. Fifth, I wanted to get the tweeter mounts out of an EX or Si, do I have to get them out of a four door if I have a four door. Finally(sorry, I know I've got a lot of questions) has anyone used the gauge cluster white face covers, if so how did it work out for you.

1) integra gsr leathers fit.
2)there is no sensor on an intake. there is an air recirc plug though.
3)throttle body spacers are pointless on hondas.
4)get all oem parts for your tune up. they are the best.
5)you can get the tweeter mounts from the ex, but you can swap out the whole ex 4 door panels to be the cleanest swap.
6)clusters are easy to swap, they are just ricey and look cheap.

next time post your year and model of your car. it helps us a lot.

Alright, it's a 98 Civic LX, 4 door of course. So if I get an intake the air recirc plug is not moved so i don't have to worry about it. I guess I'm a little confused about that because it looks like it's comming off. Also, you wouldn't suggest any special spark plug wires or the iradium spark plugs or anything other 4th deminsion liquid covered whatever. Also, the integra leathers, are the just bolt on, or do they need to be moddifed?

Last edited:
seats are direct bolt on. the best plugs/wires/etc. are all oem products. i don't know what plug you are referring to.

Back