Ive never been so mad in my life!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
So Kristin sold her 50 that had my built motor, bar kit, skid plate, footpegs. I can garuntee that I have more in that fucking motor than what she sold the whole bike for. Word cannot describe how fucking pissed I am right now!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

the bike was hers to sell

if you wanted the engine you should have taken it back when you two broke up

:shrug2:

She came and took the bike out of my gargae before I could swap her stokcer back in, I have all the recpits/papers for the motor. She will be getting a visit from the police thats for sure.

If this event causes you to be the maddest you've been in your whole life, then I'd say you're probably doing pretty well so far.

I am sorry to hear that man, but unless you guys had a predefined agrement then there is not much you will be able to do about it.

Yeah man. I'd not worry about it, if it were me.

My girlfriend just broke up with me, and trust me, I gave her plenty of jewelry and shit. Most recently a 1.0carat high quality journey necklace. Cost me a fortune. There is nothing I can do now.

She probably was pissed about all the rock and republics, sevens and other shit she bought me.

I hate to point out the irony of this, but:

You put how much money into making a 50cc engine go fast?

At least she didn't take a scalpel to your testicles while you were sleeping. Be glad it's only money.

i'd still hit it
and why would you give a bitch your built motor in the first place
get a job hippie

They're nice....

her tits are real nice..but sry byron there is nothing that can be done...her property to begin with

i dont think that would help after she already sold it but give it a try man

This may be a stupid question but have you talked to her about it?

I get, I dont want to talk to you, click. She is fucking psycho, she has had her BF for about a year now, I start talking to another girl and she flips.

Parts tally for the motor:
Powroll cam $150
Powroll 88cc piston $150
Mikuni 24mm carb $200
Manual clutch kit $300
Head work $100
Exhaust $250

Yeah I spent a lot on a 50cc to go fast thats why Im pretty upset about it as her stock motor sits in my garage. I always seem to get shit on constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back