Ive never been so mad in my life!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
byron is.. small... etc..etc..
Sorry...:ph34r:

That was sort of uncalled for. Really.

Am I the only one who thinks this is the way you treated the girl/boy you liked in elementary school. Talk shit/tease them so they think you don't care.

No matter how much time passes, these little episodes always happen. The last one I know of was in the picture thread, but I'm sure I missed some.

Byron cares about her, Kristin cares about him, just fucking admit it already and be "amazing" together.

Maybe, just maybe, you're both totally nuts/psycho, and it's meant to be.

Last edited:
That was sort of uncalled for. Really.

Am I the only one who thinks this is the way you treated the girl/boy you liked in elementary school. Talk shit/tease them so they think you don't care.

No matter how much time passes, these little episodes always happen. The last one I know of was in the picture thread, but I'm sure I missed some.

Byron cares about her, Kristin cares about him, just fucking admit it already and be "amazing" together.

Maybe, just maybe, you're both totally nuts/psycho, and it's meant to be.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I don't know either of them personally but it seems they are to blinded by something (stupidity, ego, immaturity, whatever) to see that they may just be perfect for each other.

or maybe this is meant to go on until one of the two gets whacked by the other.

who knows, its annoying, but i have nothing better to look at really. work is boring.

so....
JERRY JERRY JERRY

i have been talking to a guy for the past 7 months now, not a year and i'm not off fucking him, Byron and i were still friends, hanging out, etc...etc... Till the day he decided he was going to ignore my calls completely....
I showed up at his house and i brought a movie over, like i said we were still good friends and hanging out. I woke him up and asked him why he was not answering my calls or texts,.. it's cause the night before he met a new lady. I was furious! I had just taken him out to dinner the night before that and we had a wonderful time and spent the whole day together (like old times) but little did i know. I asked him a million and one questions on what i ever did to deserve being treated like shit again...

I'm completely with E here. Why should it matter if he wasn't answering your calls? Or if he's fucking someone else? He's not your BF anymore. You guys never should have continued to hang out.

I'm sorry, but I can't let this pass without pointing out that this is EXACTLY what I was talking about earlier in this thread. If you break up with someone then you CAN'T BE THEIR FRIEND RIGHT AWAY. It's that simple. The best way to get over it is to just go cold turkey. Cut them out of your life. Don't call. Don't IM. Don't e-mail. Don't say "we're still great friends!", don't do any of it. Just completely cease communications.

Any type of friendly contact soon after breaking up just inevitably leads to somebody getting their hopes up and then dashed, somebody acting like a jealous psycho, drama llama bullshit, etc.

And sorry if it seems like I'm picking on just you Kristin, because I'm not. Both of you are at fault for unofficially continuing your relationship post-breakup. I quoted you because it just seemed like a good example of what I was trying to tell someone else earlier in this thread...

not picking sides here. both are young and stupid. i honestly dont see this going anywhere besides downhill followed by more drama.....

its almost time for a lock....

Although kristin sounds pretty rational in her posts, and she seems like a good person, I don't know who to believe, because I know I'm not seeing the whole story. I've been fooled before.

COUGH*COUGH*STEVE*COUGH

Seriously peeps, you guys are getting this out of hand. Yes, breakups suck, and yes, they are really messy. They have to be messy.

Byron: Get over it. Srsly. You fucked up, you lost out on someone who seems to be a standup girl, but she's doing shit now just to spite you.

Kristin: Get over it. Srsly. You fucked up, you lost out on someone who seems to be a standup dude, but he's doing shit now just to spite you.

Now. Done.

I'm completely with E here. If you break up with someone then you CAN'T BE THEIR FRIEND RIGHT AWAY. It's that simple. The best way to get over it is to just go cold turkey. Cut them out of your life. Don't call. Don't IM. Don't e-mail. Don't say "we're still great friends!", don't do any of it. Just completely cease communications.

I agree as well, but the time for that was (x)months ago.

But they're both wanting to hang around, watch movies, etc. He's jealous of the guy, she's jealous of the girl. It's obviously for a reason.

Maybe someone just needs to be the first one to admit it.

well im just wondering, why did you put your motor on her bike was it a gift ?

I agree as well, but the time for that was (x)months ago.

But they're both wanting to hang around, watch movies, etc. He's jealous of the guy, she's jealous of the girl. It's obviously for a reason.

Maybe someone just needs to be the first one to admit it.

maybe you should stop playing dr phil....:mellow:

your only feeding this fire

I dunno how obvious this is to everyone else, but it's becoming very evident that both of you guys still have feelings for each other. Just start bumpin' uglies again. End of story. Let's call it "taking a break."

theres 3 parts to every story
what he says happened
what she says happened
and what really happened.

unfortunately, what really happened usually never gets told.
stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back