Ive never been so mad in my life!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i would never have gotten on here and caused the drama or even mentioned it if my name was not being bashed in the first place.
It is my bike, he was being a huge dick, so i took it when i had the chance (i didnt know his motor was in it till i pulled it out of the garage into my mom's car)... I was not going to wait another 6 months before he put my motor back in.. sorry.
Byron did fuck up. If i was so crazy and so psycho he would not have wanted to be back with me as long as he did. He knows and allll our friends know the kind of girlfriend i am and how much shit i put up with. He KNOWS he will never find what he had again,...
Yeah i'll admit i don't like the fact he's fucking some other bitch... But he did it, honestly, to get back at me and told me so....(I'm hurting you cause you hurt me, how does it feel hu? hu? hu?) That is what i got.
So you're right. Get over the bike, you should have concidered that first..
(oh any byron the reson i hung up on you is because you were yelling so bad i was not even going to waste my time)
I would hope you would not think i am crazy but you can't judge someone on this bull shit. So i'm not even letting any of it get to me.
This post should be locked now. (please)

please handle your personal problems in personal space... not mine.

k thkx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back