i've never seen so much snow!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll still take this over 100 degree weather, I can put on extra layers when its cold.

Bleh, I'll take even 140 degrees over this cold crap any time. I'm a damn lizard, give me a rock and some sun and I'm good.

Bleh, I'll take even 140 degrees over this cold crap any time. I'm a damn lizard, give me a rock and some sun and I'm good.

Going the Army or Jar Heads, and go to Iraq, trust me ya love the 120 or so weather over there :)

I will take 90+ all day, everday, all year. Period.

Yeah I can always put more on in the winter, but even when it was 100+ this past summer, my AC bill never was more than $75 to keep the house at 74 degrees. Natural gas is getting fucking ridiculous, and this -14 (currently, without windchill) makes for a killer gas bill and really painful joints.

When its that hot, its easy to get indoors and cool off, and it doesn't bother me as much to sweat as it does to shiver like hell (shutup E...).

Seriously, going outside last night; the snot was freezing in my nose from breathing while I was just standing there.

thats crazy you mention that cause when i went outside earlier i swear the same thing was happening to me. i even brought it up to a friend of mine that it was so damn cold it felt like the shenanigans in my nose was freezing as soon as i breathed in. its friggin ridiculous lol.

Lol. I used to live in the south, I couldn't stand the heat. Plus they go into panic mode whenever it does get cold.

Lol. I used to live in the south, I couldn't stand the heat. Plus they go into panic mode whenever it does get cold.

Let me preface that... 140 degrees with no humidity. :ph34r:

I was in Moab September '07... 95-115 degrees the whole time, at 10-15% humidity was heavenly.

We get snow up here - but we know how to manage it properly. I wish I had a picture of the 15 ft snowblower the city uses to fill dump trucks.

(picture is of my driveway, btw)

Attachments

• Plow.JPG
    Plow.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 105
Well NE Ohio has gotten another 6+ inches over night and its still coming down. I was hoping to go get my other car thats sittin on the west side today but I guess that aint happening.

thats not that much snow i got about 2ft where i live right now i fucking hate the snow i wunna move back south

Back